What's new

Rainy day hunt gives up another silver ring, and a "Roosie"

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi again,:hello2:

Not raining so hard that I couldn't get in a short hunt...1 1/2 hours; mostly just "drizzling"


I hoped that the eroded beach which I had been hunting for the past couple of weeks would save some more treasures , and sure enough it complied with my wishes:headbang:

Found the silver ring with pretty green stone about 5 " down in wet , eroded slope; found the '57 "Roosie" deep ..about 10 " in dry sand upper beach; it was a faint sound that I decided to follow ....and follow ....and follow...and finally there it was!:icon_thumright:

Here's some pics

I hope that you will enjoy viewing my finds

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2747.webp
    DSCF2747.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF2748.webp
    DSCF2748.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF2751.webp
    DSCF2751.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF2753.webp
    DSCF2753.webp
    50 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF2750.webp
    DSCF2750.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF2749.webp
    DSCF2749.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are killing it Lorraine! :icon_thumright:
 
Glad you got out to detect Lorraine, nice ring and silver coins! Tiderider
 
Sweet! How's the back coming along?
 
It's doing OK as long as I don't over -do it.

So basically, if you happen upon a huge gold bar you just have to leave it? :laughing7: Glad to hear it's coming along well. :thumbsup:
 
Great spot and another cool piece of silver. Hope the snow and bad weather bypass you so you can keep hitting it.
 
Lorraine...you find the nicest rings...:)
 
That ring is beautiful. You find the coolest stuff up there. Wish I had been detecting way back when my in-laws lived on the cape. Nice finds, again :angel10:
 
That's a very nice looking stone in that Ring, nice find !!
 
Nice cne congrats
 
Very nice finds, i congratulate on this pictures and the talent of cleaning the silver, really really you are master Lorraine:hello2:
 
Congrats! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Lorraine..you seem to pretty consistently find the silver coins at the beach..not huge quantities but enough. I think it takes a patient hunter to do that as well as finding the right spot.

Really do enjoy seeing your finds!
 
Very nice, A HUGE CONGRATS
 
You've found some nice rings lately...congrats on another one.
 
that ring is a beauty Lorraine!
 
:icon_thumleft:I love that ring,so pretty,like I said you always clean your silvers nicely done,HH Good to see you getting out again..I pray you do find that Pirate Gold Bar,,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom