RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the gin and whiskey RR, grandpa had a good eye. Congrats on rescuing those beauties.

rook,

When I was still working in Railway marketing I used to walk to work in the morning. There was an underpass along the way and even though the maximum height was posted.

Without fail there'd be some dumb driver with a high roofed trailer stuck underneath with the roof opened up like a can of sardines....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

33eww7.jpg

This busy work season was a killer. Finally slowing down some for me. How has everyone been doing??? [emoji16][emoji106]

Good kiddo....good. nothing spectacular find wise for me though.

Good kiddo....good. nothing spectacular find wise for me though.

Glad your good. I haven’t even been on here to check anything out in forever so I probably missed some good stuff. Me either on nothing spectacular for finds. I found some decent stuff over the past couple months when I managed to get the detector along with me on the road for work but no banner worthy finds that’s for sure! HaHa

1nh80i.jpg

One for Bill...

5c2f688a4298f.jpeg

And one for Tom...

Attachments

• 4f53db704d5030929a56698d9fc976dd.jpg
    4f53db704d5030929a56698d9fc976dd.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
How in the :icon_scratch: did that redhead get there?

I don't think anyone cares though...still, I swear I have no clue how that got there.:laughing7:

This busy work season was a killer. Finally slowing down some for me. How has everyone been doing??? [emoji16][emoji106]

Oh, you know, same ole thang. 477982081da7bdd1de9b1a4032c4b18d.gif:laughing7:

folks,

Last fall I started doing some wimpy pushups from the knees up.

Took it easy and just did 5 per day and gradually worked up to 100 per day. Now the last set of 10 I'm doing the full body version. I'm planning on working it up to the 100 per day full body pushups.

Not bad for 69 years of age I'm trying to give Rustyrelics a run for his money....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Just a wake up call that anyone can get in shape if they put their mind to it and make the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back