What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy-Brushing-a-Lion-s-Teeth--84849.webp
 
wwmj.webpwwmj2.webpwwmj3.webp

Three Monster Jam drivers I met in Cincinnati Ohio in 2016 and 2017. GB, I know what you're thinking. Tickets are cheap!
 
I just dug my 47th Pepsi can in a row in my yard. WHY SO MUCH PEPSI! CAN'T I JUST HAVE ONE CLAD COIN!!!?? DID YOU DRINK PEPSI IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! WHERE ARE THE GOOD THINGS!!?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! DJHCGZKUYFCMHVukytFCTYfdGHED!!!!!!!
 
ty figured it out now on home comp. ill get use to this just like took me a while to get use to the tone sounds.
 
Monster Jam. Now that’s a rigged sport!

Yes and no. What they do is now they grab a random person from the crowd, and have a set of them as judges. The problem with that is, the majority of the fans are Grave Digger fans. To me, who cares! I love hearing those engines as they jump!

:headbang:
 
Monster Jam2.webpMonster Jam1.webpMonster Jam7.webpMonster Jam5.webpMonster Jam9.webp

These pictures were taken before I had a good camera.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom