What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to $2.03 in clad. I found a 1959 penny. They stopped making wheaties in 1958!:BangHead:
 
WD i've got yours stashed away for ya!

Thank you Bill!
....psssst WD...i think they're on to us!

Best of luck to all who are seeking treasure.
....the captain's is off limits, he locked the door...i checked.
[emoji1] [emoji48]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
To be honest, I am not sure how I feel about a RCT member with a bunker/base.:laughing7:
 
Make that $2.13. Stupid clad! WHERES THE SILVER OR THE WHEATIES?
 
I went back after lunch to look for more pieces to the lightning rod holder. I found lots more pieces of pottery and this: BE257A92-07C8-4D10-9457-F7FEE5469D37.webp

873B1990-5FE0-4B55-B888-21E0F053D50C.webp
 
WD,

Good going on the intact bottle...here's a song for you......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:


 
Todays finds.

DSC_0200.webp

About $2.25 in clad, a copper pipe piece, car, tag of sorts, and a pin.

Copper pipe has an interesting background story...
 
I've tried multiple times, on and off wifi, reset my browser, and my whole phone, but can't get pics to upload.
What gives?
 
I've tried multiple times, on and off wifi, reset my browser, and my whole phone, but can't get pics to upload.
What gives?
Could it be the phone pic is too big? I send my pics to my own email and then when it gives the option of size of pic I choose medium so it will be under 500kb.
 
Todays finds.


About $2.25 in clad, a copper pipe piece, car, tag of sorts, and a pin.

Copper pipe has an interesting background story...

Nice finds Rusty! What’s the story?

ps remember when you quote, delete any pics from the quote.
 
Could it be the phone pic is too big? I send my pics to my own email and then when it gives the option of size of pic I choose medium so it will be under 500kb.



Been doing it the same way with the same phone for years and never had any trouble till today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom