What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ca0974db4592b38b4d2dc65593116668.webp
 
Morning crew mates.

RR sounds like there was exciting times at your house on the 4th!

Rook, looks like you caught the captain celebrating in his red, white, & blue patriotic pants!

WD your rum is in the usual hiding spot, safe & sound.





Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Msbeepbeep and bill.
 
Morning Rum Tide
 
folks,

How's this for stylish swimsuits circa 1919. This picture was taken when there was a beach near where I live.
 

Attachments

  • stoney point swimming.webp
    stoney point swimming.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 39
folks,

I've been seeing this tree with berries on my morning walks and wondering what it was.

After some internet searches turns out it's a weeping mulberry tree.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02710 (600x483).webp
    DSC02710 (600x483).webp
    52 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02709 (600x573).webp
    DSC02709 (600x573).webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 38
Wow Bill what a difference. Now days they use two hair nets.:laughing7::laughing9:
 
folks,

I've been seeing this tree with berries on my morning walks and wondering what it was.

After some internet searches turns out it's a weeping mulberry tree.

My grandmother had a mullberry tree in her pasture. I don't know why we don't see more of them. See use to make us boys mullberry pies to keep us out of trouble. It didn't work most of the time but they were really good.i miss throes days.
 
Any day at the airport BF63740D-A6DF-450A-8746-994C7A33B2BA.webp2D96E29A-A108-4BC0-8583-D24B672FC087.webp
6F500FF0-9C8A-41F7-8C44-6ADE5324F64D.webp10758309-DC1C-4A22-8984-FA34B76C25E0.webp
0C58A4DB-1A1C-4A6D-81B9-FAE3513DDCF8.webp
 
rook,

If you've got room you could always plant one in your yard. The birds were raiding the tree when I was passing by though.

My grandmother had a mullberry tree in her pasture. I don't know why we don't see more of them. See use to make us boys mullberry pies to keep us out of trouble. It didn't work most of the time but they were really good.i miss throes days.
 
My grandmother had a mullberry tree in her pasture. I don't know why we don't see more of them. See use to make us boys mullberry pies to keep us out of trouble. It didn't work most of the time but they were really good.i miss throes days.

Where ever there is a mulberry tree , there follows a season of bird poop from mulberries that may inspire saw works....
Probably the reduction of many yards having them started with the popularity of automobiles with garage less owners...

Warning! Explicit frightening video. May traumatize those with weak constitutions!
 
Last edited:
rook,

If you've got room you could always plant one in your yard. The birds were raiding the tree when I was passing by though.

Yes I remember the birds getting in them. Her tree was large enough that my older brother would climb the tree and pick the birds off with a Daisy BB gun.
 
Well guys hold the ship on course, i'm going for a little shut eye time. Sweet dreams are made of these, hummm, & the seven seas....[emoji99] [emoji99] [emoji99]


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom