What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh-oh. forgot it was a short week. Getting calls about payroll. See ya later! If I don't make it back...

Everyone have a safe and Celebratory Independence Day!

 
See ya, WD.

Rook, my axe matches the Virginia one. It was also found in VA.
 
See ya WD. Hope you and yours have a good 4th. Be careful out there.
 
Glad that helped RR.
 
Just found a hose nozzle, a 1975 Dime, and a 1967 Memorial cent. Hopefully I can get into the pre-1965 zone.
 
Added a 1990 and 1980 quarter, 1975 penny, 1965 dime, 1999 dime and another dime I forget the date to. I ain't giving up yet!:icon_thumright:

And a Mello Yellow can, and a Pepsi can.:BangHead:
 
RR,

Mellow Yellow eh....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: you just missed silver by 1 year.



Added a 1990 and 1980 quarter, 1975 penny, 1965 dime, 1999 dime and another dime I forget the date to. I ain't giving up yet!:icon_thumright:

And a Mello Yellow can, and a Pepsi can.:BangHead:
 
RR,

you just missed silver by 1 year.

I cleaned it off, and saw 196- I was repeating "please be pre clad, please be pre clad...) and when I uncovered the 5, I just threw my hands up, and got swinging again. After dinner I'll try again if the storms hold off.
 
Have any of you guys tried loading a computer game (whether it be solitaire, or triple death auto homicide 5) and it takes FOREVER to load, and then it asks you if you want to play the game?

"No, I like waiting six hours for a game to load. It's a hobby.":laughing7:

I play a online game once in a blue moon.
 
Here’s to hoping all crew and family have a great 4th. Rhum for all. Hey Hey.
 
To date an axe , just take it easy.
Maybe suggest you two visit an arboretum , or a lumberyard sometime.

(A first date is too soon to go to a hardware store and check out new handles..)

If you have some lil ones (hatchets) at home ,or even elsewhere ; you should be up front about it. And if you have notches in your handle , be prepared to explain them.

A can of linseed oil or a gift certificate for a sharpening service is a good gift idea in the future on a special occasion if future dates go well.
 
Folks,

Took a few more pictures of the garden things are progressing quite nicely. Hot and no rain all week so lots of watering to keep the plants healthy.

1:-Mandan corn a native purple corn variety. (About 4' high now).
2:-Brussel Sprouts & Habanero peppers to the right.
3:-In the containers some potatoes, leeks, carrots & beets.
4:-A couple of types of drying beans, leaf lettuce & savory.
5:-Swiss Chard & yellow bush beans(a dud this year).
 

Attachments

  • DSC02700 (600x411).webp
    DSC02700 (600x411).webp
    66 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC02701 (600x304).webp
    DSC02701 (600x304).webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02702 (538x600).webp
    DSC02702 (538x600).webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02703 (600x357).webp
    DSC02703 (600x357).webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC02704 (600x337).webp
    DSC02704 (600x337).webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Part 2.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02705 (600x177).webp
    DSC02705 (600x177).webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02706 (600x263).webp
    DSC02706 (600x263).webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02708 (600x438).webp
    DSC02708 (600x438).webp
    80 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02707.webp
    DSC02707.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Found some more coins, including a Canadian penny, a brass wazzit, an aluminum wazzit, a brass pipe of sorts and 6 tons of junk. I am getting better at deciphering signals, but I am running out of places to detect!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom