What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was interesting! We set off some fireworks, as planned. My brother went inside to get some more, and we heard explosions inside the house. We rushed inside, and found out he had dropped M-80 strength poppers. I gave him all sorts of labels of sheer idiocy. I picked up the box, and about five of them dropped out, exploding at my feet, deafening my right ear, lol! I just called him an idiot, and there I go, lol!
 
My wife and I spent the day hiking a couple of trails at Devil's Den State Park here in Arkansas today

20190704_190854.webp

20190704_140953.webp

20190704_190304.webp

20190704_191015.webp

20190704_190628.webp

(Finally got the uploader to work again)
 
Last edited:
RR,

Good morning young man.....oh yeah....BOOM BABY I just couldn't resist....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Wondering if all the crew is able to make role call today.
 
Morning bill, RR
 
Howdy Rook.

I gotta show y'all the explosions and the aftermath, later. As usual, I have a TON of work to do.
 
Caught a glimpse of Tom celebrating yesterday. He's still Purdy shy.dfc1ec79ac7886b44ccdb02beb37ce13.gif3297c4394c1341327bb9c6fa1daf2011.gif:laughing9:
 
Okay, I found a little time to post...

The majority of these are called artillery shells, basically non- fragmenting, colorful mortars.

DSC_0202.webpDSC_0203.webpDSC_0204.webpDSC_0206.webpDSC_0210.webp

They are shot out of an upright tube. My dad decided that a large clay pipe at a 75 degree angle would be cooler. He lit the fuse, and when it started to accelerate, but didn't go anywhere, I yelled, "HIT THE DIRT!" which everyone kindly obliged. There was a large explosion, and clay pipe frags were scattered. Some of the pipe was turned to dust. Everything is fine, and there have been several votes that we do it again...:laughing7:


DSC_0213.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom