What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks,

I've been seeing this tree with berries on my morning walks and wondering what it was.

After some internet searches turns out it's a weeping mulberry tree.

I never heard of a weeping mulberry tree. We have quite a few regular ones. I have yet to harvest them.
 
Get out there and eat a handful Sis they are SO good!
Oh, I graze. I just haven’t made anything. We have a ton. I could make all kinds of stuff if I was the Susie homemaker type.
Good morning, Chris. :hello:
 
Morning guys.
 
Morning Simon :)
 
(yawn) good mornin'. Got more T-Posts to hammer in.
 
Morning RR,A,Simon
 
20190705_165515.webp morning folks....off to catch the big one. See ya later.
 
Little slow yesterday. I know I was tying to stay up with the Hotdog eating king on the 4th. It lasted one hotbog..:occasion14:
 
20190706_063002.webp heres a killer buckle I found on the 4th......new site is awsome !! Lots of lost keys history here.
 
Good morning Rook and Bart :hello:

Don't be taking any helicopter rides Bart !
 
Good morning ARC, Bart, Simon, Rook, RR and the rest of the crew.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom