What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Beep and GB1 :hello: Twasn't I, my ball and chain are still intact :laughing7: ball and chain.webp
 
Ok Simon, you're in the clear.
ARC....was it you?

And just who planted pot plants in the city hall flower beds in Vermont!!!???
Guys c'mon, look what happens when you run amuck!
Can't turn my back on ya for five minutes! Sheeez!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning, gb, msbeep, and ....Simon? You are still up? Whoa!
 
Vermont is in YANKEE territory and so we can rule RR out rolling.gif
 
Must be Simon's extra strong morning coffee.

Hi WD!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Must be Simon's extra strong morning coffee.

Hi WD!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
=======
Coffee AND Mountain Dew :icon_thumleft: But actually, neither one makes me stay awake. :sleepy2:
 
Good morning, Tom, Simon, ARC, RR, WD, Rook, and the rest of the crew out getting their coffee.

I ment to lurk yesterday, didn't make it, had company.

Ok crewmates, which one of you was up here yesterday dressed in full pirate regalia, carrying a small dog, and leaning over women on deck chairs saying you were looking for something?

I keep telling you use a detector for finding treasure!!!

Now look you made the tv news!! [emoji12]
Now we have to raise bail, cause you gone & got yourself arrested!!!
Not to mention all the negative press & attention. [emoji85]

.....seriously this happened at manchester by the sea. [emoji15] [emoji1]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Vermont is in YANKEE territory and so we can rule RR out View attachment 1731927

British Accent asking, "Have you seen my tongs?" that's what they call them now? went from thongs to flip flops and now tongs? Sounds like a 79 year old D. O. M. to me.
 
Dude on the move???
Idk

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Dementia onset male??

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
WD hope things improve for you.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Hey Msbeepbeep!

Improve? Unfortunately it's one of those situations where it is only going to get worse and then eventually... well it's a part of life. It stinks not having my brother to vent to, confer with, and stand up for me. He couldn't do much. Even though he was 9 yrs. older than me, I was always the responsible one. But he would give back to my mom what she was dishing out where I can't/don't do that. I miss that.
 
And when and whose idea was it to change thong from footwear to a string wrapped around the waist ? Thongs was first then evolved into flip-flops and now you say "Tongs" ?
And Sis, I told you before................I am 78 1/2 NOT 79.
 
A friend is dealing with the same situation.
I feel for ya, hard for sure.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Just got a phone call. Everything's fine, but I have to go. I'm sorry. I would rather stay and chat. Have a great day.
 
Isn't tongs those little ice grippers we use to put ice on our rum glass?


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Sorry to hear Sis.
My wife and her mom battle non-stop. Problem is, her mom is the right one.
 
Simon maybe they first tried using a flip-flop for a thong, and it chaffed them. [emoji16]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom