What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin peeps.
 
Good mornin'.

Tom, like Simon said, NOBODY can do as good as you do, lol, I tried!

So y'all collect Star Wars stuff? I've never even see the movies.

-

Forgot to mention - You can simply forget the newer episodes VII (Force awakens) and VIII (The last Jedi)!

Way to much Jewdi mind tricks been forced at common people in that movies! Feminist B/S and interracial sh*t (Seems the J***sh Hollywood tries DESPERATELY in every single movie to castrate white males psychologically and fore white woman to black guys).... so don´t try to watch one of this first. It will destroy everything :headbang:

It is simply a shame to destroy such a great story and master pieces of the entire movie history with such kind of :censored: agendas... :BangHead:

:laughing7: :occasion14:
 
Mornin peeps.

Captain!

Benny_medium.webp
 
Good mornin' everybody.
 
=======
What "Genre" are you speaking of when you "stereotype" ?
Music ?
Being from the North ?
Women ?

I'm talking about good ol' Country Music that overruns my region. Same stuff every song, overly-twanging accents and stereotypes of Southern life. They live in Nashville makin' huge amounts of money and...I'm still out here working my butt off for nothing...having zero fun that these singers portray as the norm. The glorification of whiskey drives me insane too, because I have seen close people have way to much of it, and suffer later. I guess I'm just a crank is all. No hard feelin's toward the yanks.:laughing7:
 
-

Forgot to mention - You can simply forget the newer episodes VII (Force awakens) and VIII (The last Jedi)!

Way to much Jewdi mind tricks been forced at common people in that movies! Feminist B/S and interracial sh*t (Seems the J***sh Hollywood tries DESPERATELY in every single movie to castrate white males psychologically and fore white woman to black guys).... so don´t try to watch one of this first. It will destroy everything :headbang:

It is simply a shame to destroy such a great story and master pieces of the entire movie history with such kind of :censored: agendas... :BangHead:

:laughing7: :occasion14:

I'm noticing that with many movies/TV shows. I know it's not j***** policy, but rather a political policy by the leftists...I'll save this for the political forum section so I don't have my hide tanned.
 
d2e165b4fbbdef02268c037f2fa050f1.webp


Since you're awake, Tom...
 
Oh geez...post a girl pic a WD shows up...:laughing7: One of these days I'm gonna get it.


Mornin' WD.
 
I downloaded a video edtor two days ago. I wanted to make a video with music in the background, and the editor didn't supply me with any. I spent a good two hours (spaced throughout the day yesterday) to find a place where you can download free music. I found a place, but the catch is the audio sounds like crap. The solution? download a music/sound enhancer application and fix it. So I stayed up until 10:00 last night trying to learn how to use it. Finally I edited the sound so it sounds much better.

Now I have to go string fence to T-posts.
 
Barts Racing? I must have missed that post. GO BART!
 
Morning pirate folk.
 
morning, rusty. You're safe. Proselytizing is against the rules. :sadsmiley:
 
Good morning, Tom, Simon, ARC, RR, WD, Rook, and the rest of the crew out getting their coffee.

I ment to lurk yesterday, didn't make it, had company.

Ok crewmates, which one of you was up here yesterday dressed in full pirate regalia, carrying a small dog, and leaning over women on deck chairs saying you were looking for something?

I keep telling you use a detector for finding treasure!!!

Now look you made the tv news!! [emoji12]
Now we have to raise bail, cause you gone & got yourself arrested!!!
Not to mention all the negative press & attention. [emoji85]

.....seriously this happened at manchester by the sea. [emoji15] [emoji1]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
WD hope things improve for you.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning GB

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom