What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry WD i'm praying for you

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Would serve them right then. Personally, I think thongs are an eyesore, probably due in part to those that "Think" they look good :dontknow: Like guys wearing speedos :censored:
 
For sure there should be an inspection of some kind before those are let loose in public.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
D.O.M. says "Let loose".
Agreed, some things are better left to the imagination.
 
Morning ECS

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning Simon, Beep, and all the rest, here on AARC's Island.
 
No storm surges for you ECS ?
 
No, just another sunny 90+ degree hot humid sweat box day in Florida paradise! 8-)
 
Last edited:
I'm talking about good ol' Country Music that overruns my region.
Same stuff every song, overly-twanging accents and stereotypes of Southern life.
They live in Nashville makin' huge amounts of money...
Blame it all on those Nashville Cats!

*NOTE* can not get this Lovin' Spoonful video to play! :icon_scratch: ??? :BangHead:
 
Last edited:
A pirate's paradise [emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Lol! I can't do anything e-related except post words.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Blame it all on those Nashville Cats!

*NOTE* can not get this Lovin' Spoonful video to play! :icon_scratch: ??? :BangHead:

========

Let me give you a hand with this ECS:

 
Morning Msbeepbeep, Simon,GB1, WD, RR, who'd I miss? Anyway I missed some of tha show today. Got out early in tha front ditch weed eating and doing the usual trash roundup thing. I just don't get these people.
 
Good morning rook.

Have to get ahead of the heat to get anything done.
Unless you're RR.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Time to call it a night. Good night friends :notworthy:
 
Good nite Simon.
I have to run off and battle the day.

Hold down the ship mates!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom