What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been suggested by a friend that I commit a "Union Strike" to go detecting. Hard to have a strike when you're the only member...
 
See ya Simon. 24e8e95c43857f7f5ceaf4aad038fb0a.gif
 
Spraying the yard for fleas this morning. Not killing squirrels nesting out back=fleas. Seen that coming eventually.
It appears there are more than just a couple ways to tangle a waterhose on a wheelchair when trying not to spray the hose itself with chemicals on the retreat from wetted areas. While trying to dodge dog poop...While sinking in the sandy areas.

Beautiful morning though! Around 78 F. at noon now.
 
I think it's time to head in. I haven't had time to do diddly squat today. Tomorrow is booked too. Goodnight y'all.

Mornin' Tom...

f124fe7e0e78daa478270ced19bafd80.webp
 
I think we are winning......I'm not sure but I think we are at least 3 miles in front.
 
Morn
 
Good morning ARC, Rook, and Tom :hello:
 
Good mornin', and goodbye for now!
 
This was close to my day yesterday. I went in for bleach and a mattress protector. Ended up picking up $200.00 in groceries. It took the cashier longer to check me out than it did for me to pick them out. A sloth could have been faster.


EE9F0CFE-4272-43D7-B9D8-C91095DBDD88.webp
 
Last edited:
good morning all:hello:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom