What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at my cat through my front window just two minutes ago, then I heard something walk up beside me, and brush my leg. "Okay. If the cat is inside there, whats outside with me?" The hair on my neck stood up when I looked down, and a dog is sitting at my feet. I am scared to death of dogs ever since...well never mind. It was the neighbors dog, which we promptly returned it to.
 
Sounds like you need to get a grip


You caught me at peak algebra anger issue time. I get really pi$$ed off after three hours of number and letter crunching, which I loathe.
 
? which one are you referring to ? the one with the "controversy" on it.

well, I will have to find the thread again. Someone posted a bell not of their own, then the fellow who claimed he found it stepped in, you were doing a lot of research and had ideas...
You probably remember now.
 
Girls, is it time ta call it ah day? f3d870dd772acac0f788f8584edd3e06.gif
 
What girls? Where?
 
Goodnight y'all. See y'all on the horizon. Tom, if you get here, good mornin':laughing7:
 
The Yankees can keep their crap. I don't need it.
========

Since I live NORTH of you, that would make me and numerous others on RCT to be considered YANKEE. It's now 2019 and MOST Yankees now days try to co-exist. :dontknow: THE WAR IS OVER :laughing7:
 
Sounds like I can handle my own self, thank you very much. I don't need musical suggestions just because I spewed my dislike over the stereotypes of one singular genre.
=======
What "Genre" are you speaking of when you "stereotype" ?
Music ?
Being from the North ?
Women ?
 
Simon, your SW collection looks nice!

You got a Snow Speeder??? Damn! :laughing7: I still try to get a good one but no luck yet...
 
Good mornin'.

Tom, like Simon said, NOBODY can do as good as you do, lol, I tried!

So y'all collect Star Wars stuff? I've never even see the movies.

-

You MUST watch them!! But start with the old ones from the 70s and 80s. They are CULT! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom