What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t bring myself to shop at Walmart anymore.
 
And a Good morning GB1 and I finally get to meet MetalArchSC :hello:
 
Since I live like a vampire, Wal-Mart is the only thing open late at night, but I do HATE having NO checkers and those self check out machines that always screw up multiple times when I go through. :BangHead:
 
====

Why is that ?


Every time I go, someone is holding their family reunion in the very isle I need to go down. And since Walmart has made their isles narrower, getting by those folks is nearly impossible. It’s a small town and everyone knows you just don’t go to Walmart to shop. Oh nooo...it’s much more than that... it’s a social event.
 
Every time I go, someone is holding their family reunion in the very isle I need to go down. And since Walmart has made their isles narrower, getting by those folks is nearly impossible. It’s a small town and everyone knows you just don’t go to Walmart to shop. Oh nooo...it’s much more than that... it’s a social event.
=========
I forgot about that ! You are so right on a reunion in every isle.
 
89DE6882-B95F-41D6-BAFA-117D792DA7D3.webp
 
Ok, this one kinda pokes fun at myself. I have been known to put my clothes on backwards and not figure it out until I am in public. I even posted a pic of it on here knowing that you guys wouldn’t notice it either. None of you made fun of me. :tongue3::laughing9:



2A413F52-428E-42BA-B335-42A7AE349A24.webp
 
Ok, this one kinda pokes fun at myself. I have been known to put my clothes on backwards and not figure it out until I am in public. I even posted a pic of it on here knowing that you guys wouldn’t notice it either. None of you made fun of me. :tongue3::laughing9:
=========
We were ALL just being "gentlemen" :laughing7:
Now I have to go back through all your 8,700+ posts :icon_scratch:
 
Ok, this one kinda pokes fun at myself. I have been known to put my clothes on backwards and not figure it out until I am in public. I even posted a pic of it on here knowing that you guys wouldn’t notice it either. None of you made fun of me. :tongue3::laughing9:
=========
We were ALL just being "gentlemen" :laughing7:
Now I have to go back through all your 8,700+ posts :icon_scratch:

lol I will repost it. No one knew or said anything about it all day. It was last year at the heroes event.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom