What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFD4CB8F-574E-454D-B8B6-AFEEFD1CF653.webp:laughing7:
 
Lol

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
That's a nice one.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning WD.

The lag time on my phone is awesome....not

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

same here :BangHead:

waiting for one one of my apps to reload so that I can promptly reply to rook.
 
Wow, RCT is busy!

I too, am not a fan of Walmart. There is one day though that makes it worse or better depending on how you look at it - Saturday. Saturday is when the wackiest of the screwballs come out of hiding, and in droves no less!

Then again, the local high school lets out, and teenage girls in tight clothing run around in packs, so it can't be that bad...and then they have a pack of boyfriends stalking behind them, so yeah, it is that bad.

Walmart sucks.
 
I've seen that too.
What gets me is now it is fashionable to wear your shirt untucked in the back but tucked in in the front :dontknow:

Thats so the unregistered fire arm doesn't show [emoji16]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk


Not to mention it protects others from “The Kraken.” Lol
 
Now I gotta go back out in the heat and string up fence. Yay.

I swear, I'm going to be compiling lists of places I want to go detect, and by George I'm goin!

1700s house, 1876 house, 1900 house, 1860s house, slave quarters, 1860s house #2, Vanceburg Home Guards post, Boone Furnace, Lansdowne Hall, Confederate picket post at Bullseye spring, Confederate positions at Grayson, Confederate position at Olive Hill, Morgans Raid relics in the fields surrounding Grayson, Cavalry battle action at Mt. Sterling, Morgans Raid battle at Cynthiana, Boyd County picket post, Kentucky Home Guards position at Vanceburg, Quincy Guards position, Main street Portsmouth, Ashland, etc. Shall I go on?
 
Good morning, rook and rusty.

I’m off before I get in trouble with mr Wd for goofing off all day.

have a great day everyone! :hello:
 
Every time I go fishing. Dang it. 1a6dc28bda6491e92c2c6a5464066558.webp :laughing7::occasion14:Yee haw
 
A Walmart North of me is tolerable.
Hit it on a weekday once in a great while.
They sell Crown brand white gas. (Well they call it camp fuel.) Priced much better than Coleman fuel. Sometimes quarts are in stock even.

Once upon a time , briefly ; auto's ran on white gas. (50 octane?) Until compression was increased in engine design.
Then crap had to be added to up octane.

"Dual fuel" lanterns and stoves today really don't thrive on auto fuel. I don't care what they claim.
Nor should we huff the burned results.
If out of country or in a pinch a splash of carb cleaner might help keep from gumming up a "generator" in a pressure liquid gas appliance , but again , what's being burned and exhausted?

So , a pilgrimage to Walmart once in a great while....Mid week and away from big inner cities.
So far no one has taken a picture of me there. At least not that I know of....

Then there is kerosene lamp oil for wicked lamps...Or substitutes.
What is the difference between kerosene and low odor mineral spirits to a kero lamp? l.o.l..
 
they look stranded let me 'help' them:laughing7:
 
Put the hard top on....Approaching 100* today time for some shade on the interior:)001.webp
 
WD,
Take it easy now. 297997e54a0659ae10ad4472896370cc.gif:laughing9::violent1::3some::wave::angel7::binkybaby:d657c6cfedea5537206f275cb081c1dc.gif
 
ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS We have RESTROOMS to the front and REAR of the store.180945073b3983f456b577702f8376bf.webp Thank You. That's all.:laughing9:
 
rook on the Computer GIF look at the magazine in front of the computer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom