What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hundreds saw you with your clothes on backwards :occasion14: With clothing style now days, most people don't think twice. But.......... some styles I just can't accept. They are to ugly. :BangHead:
 
3108CF4E-E10C-4120-9AAF-9BDA86B59ACF.webp
 
I would have NEVER found it. Everything looks normal to me, ( but I am not a blonde :laughing7: ). Seriously, if you had not pointed it out, I would not have noticed.
 
Good morning Beep :hello: You have been busy this morning.
 
I would have NEVER found it. Everything looks normal to me, ( but I am not a blonde :laughing7: ). Seriously, if you had not pointed it out, I would not have noticed.
Lol I know! I was closely hanging out with 5 other women all day. I didn’t figure it out until that night. They never noticed. We all had a great laugh that night! At my expense of course.
 
Good morning crew mates.

WD if we wore that shirt the same way....we would be escorted from the premises and given a free ride to a "gated community", asked to explain ourselves and have to pay money.

We have the same problem here with isle blockers, they usually are conversing in non-english, and ignore any polite attempt to get by them.
I now have to tour the walmart isles in one of their mobile go carts....it evens the playing field a little. [emoji48]

The self check out is a nightmare, no matter how hard i try something goes wrong, the lines back up & they have to open a line with an actual human checker.
I'm surprised i they haven't bamned me, or at lest assigned me an escort!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Well got to get things done before the temperature reaches TOO DAMN HOT. Later folks.
 
Good luck, the heat is going to stick around here for awhile. :BangHead:
 
Morning Simon.
Yes, playing catch up here.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Later metalarch.

good morning, msbeep.
 
I've worn my shirts inside out a few times.
Told my son the other day his shirt was inside pit. His reply "it's the style, mom."....i was in style and didn't know it. [emoji23]


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning WD.

The lag time on my phone is awesome....not

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I avoid it as much as possible but the local DG (aka the mall) didn’t have a twin mattress protector.

Does the mattress protector keep mr. WD away?:laughing9:
 
Have a good one metalarch

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I've seen that too.
What gets me is now it is fashionable to wear your shirt untucked in the back but tucked in in the front :dontknow:
 
Thats so the unregistered fire arm doesn't show [emoji16]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning Msbeepbeep and others
 
Morning rook

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom