What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning pirate folks.
 
-



Captain, how do you get on pics of Simon´s an my cave? :dontknow: :laughing7:

Hey, that looks GREAT :hello2:

=======
That was only one room, our cave system looks like the system under the Pyramids :laughing7: The ONLY room we do not have yet is a "Map Room" and that is because ARC has ALL of the maps to himself. :tongue3:
 
Driving the ship, he said he didn't use this map much. 9c2d2da4ae9553a0ec2ab92458acddea.webp:laughing7:
 
Morning folks! I felt a force calling me here.

 
What was that Dave Clark song,? Let me show you where it's at. I guess some folk can't find it. My ole galfriends we're purdy proud of theirs.:hello2::hello:
 
Did the Force feel a Force? Where did Simon go? :laughing9:


 
I guess the Head.
 
What was that Dave Clark song,? Let me show you where it's at. I guess some folk can't find it. My ole galfriends we're purdy proud of theirs.:hello2::hello:


I can't figure it out.

Missing Bill.
 
Congratulations Bart on the win.:icon_thumleft:
 
Haven't hear from bill in a couple of days. Hope he's OK.
 
Congratulations Bart!!!
WTG!!! You and your crew[emoji471]

Morning everyone.

I believe Bill said he would be away for a week, making a journey somewhere.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning folks! I felt a force calling me here.


==========
Sorry to break one of your rules ARC, but this pic is truly worth a reposting. Thank you so much Sis, a truly magnificent photo :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
EVERY day I think of him and Max. :angel1::angel1: Makes my eyes start to tear up seeing this.
 
Thank guys and gals.....its been an experience of a life time. I'm off to port Huron with the motor yacht where we will set up for the huron to macinac race next Saturday. I'm freakin exhausted and hung over. I have a 10 hour boat ride today. Talk at you guys later. A holes and elbows today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom