What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon, I am sorry to make you tear up. I was going for the "warm furry" feeling. 8-)

How is the "project" going? Is it coming together or are you still swimming in a sea of information gathering?
 
good morning. Congrats Bart!:occasion14:
 
Good morning, Beep.

Yes, Bill did say he was taking a little vacation.
 
Still swimming in that "sea of information gathering". The "sea" is so much larger than I ever anticipated. But, I am enjoying it and all for a good cause and person.
I believe I went through approx. 32 pages last night and this morning.
 
Thank guys and gals.....its been an experience of a life time. I'm off to port Huron with the motor yacht where we will set up for the huron to macinac race next Saturday. I'm freakin exhausted and hung over. I have a 10 hour boat ride today. Talk at you guys later. A holes and elbows today.

I hope you get to eat some walleye and perch while you are up in the Great Lakes region!
 
Morning Msbeepbeep and GB1.
 
Oh I will WD.....already had some whitefish.....it was great.
 
Don't go getting SPOILED on us Bart ! :laughing7:
 
Still swimming in that "sea of information gathering". The "sea" is so much larger than I ever anticipated. But, I am enjoying it and all for a good cause and person.
I believe I went through approx. 32 pages last night and this morning.


Is Sneakers helping?



 
Dont worry simon.......I'm more like.....lifestyles of the poor and infamous !! I do clean up well though.....they love having a pirate amongst the crew. I'm ready to seize the ship at any moment....aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh !!!
 
Wow Sis, Another magnificent photo ! Yes, She has and is helping immensely. I think she is a little confused right now as we have a stray black cat that comes around early in the morning and then late at night to get some food and water. He looks like a younger version of Max and I am not sure if this confuses Sneakers because she is confined inside and seeing this stray Max relaxing on the front porch ? Max passed away a year ago this month so I am not sure what Sneakers thinks or if she even remembers him ?
These pictures you posted are worthy of A LOT of ice cream for you, and thanks.
 
Well don't do anything that requires bail money because
We have no money.webp
 
Sorry you lost your pup Simon. I know how you feel.
 
Wow Sis, Another magnificent photo ! Yes, She has and is helping immensely. I think she is a little confused right now as we have a stray black cat that comes around early in the morning and then late at night to get some food and water. He looks like a younger version of Max and I am not sure if this confuses Sneakers because she is confined inside and seeing this stray Max relaxing on the front porch ? Max passed away a year ago this month so I am not sure what Sneakers thinks or if she even remembers him ?
These pictures you posted are worthy of A LOT of ice cream for you, and thanks.


I tried to find a pic without the blue eye. I noticed Sneakers has the same color eyes. I once heard that most white cats have a blue eye and that they are deaf.
 
I have heard that also. Thanks again for those neat pictures Sis.
 
Or should I say, "most welcome?" What is the proper grammar?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom