What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it today yet?

Oh man, I can't wait! Let me at that day!

Moon goes down at almost exactly dusk, 05:00. It don't get no better than that. I am going to catch me something this morning...
 
Is it today yet?

Oh man, I can't wait! Let me at that day!

Moon goes down at almost exactly dusk, 05:00. It don't get no better than that. I am going to catch me something this morning...
========

Well it won't be a "cold" Duckshot :tongue3: No relief from the heat in sight.
 
========

Well it won't be a "cold" Duckshot :tongue3: No relief from the heat in sight.

-

Buddy, just opened two of the smaller boxes for you. :laughing7:

IMG_6928.webp IMG_6929.webp

Most of the stuff is complete and in unplayed condition like out of the box.
 
Last edited:
Bill what's up......WD was very worried where you were !! Hope you had a good vacation !!

bart, that was rook who was worrying.

Haven't hear from bill in a couple of days. Hope he's OK.

msbeep and I (the gals:laughing9:) recalled Bill saying he was taking a trip.
 
Nice Tom. We can always use MORE Storm Troopers. :icon_thumright:
 
msbeep and I (the gals:laughing9:) recalled Bill saying he was taking a trip.[/QUOTE]

========

 
Tom, are some of the weapons missing from the Storm Troopers or is it I can't see them ?
 
Good morning, Simon.
Thats a good song!
 
Tom, are some of the weapons missing from the Storm Troopers or is it I can't see them ? Looks like you are going to re-create your own version of how Star Wars should be ?
 
I got a message for metalarch....
Think typos
2689A5E0-2A35-47F6-AEC4-A3D7F5900AA1.webp
 
Well done Sis. I read it with no problem.
 
Hopefully RC isn’t too sore from exercising yesterday....

40DED2EA-29BE-47DC-8EEF-CE5C01DB2202.webp
 
In case you are wondering what kind of mood I’m in today....

C7FD3C04-F66F-4099-902B-A1A13F6A57A5.webp
 
Nice Tom. We can always use MORE Storm Troopers. :icon_thumright:

-
oh... that´s not all! I did n´t have counted them yet but they are an Army!

Collected many of them for an diorama I want to build one day.
 
You and Peyton Manning mixing "meds" ?
 
So Tom, You are the one who is driving up the prices :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom