What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon,

Good one.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: heck there was even a smoke shop for members only I passed on my morning walks where people buy and consume on the spot.
 
Morning bill,bart
 
Bill, not knowing where you went, I was ready to release tha Blu ticks. :laughing7:
 
Seems the Admins here stripped my ability to "view online users".

Must have tried to befriend the wrong one here. :/

Oppression heh... I don't think that move was thought completely through... or the person who did it realizes or sees WHO the users who benefit this site to a larger degree than most.
==========

Mine no-longer shows either ARC. Guess I need to cut ties with ARC and the RCT in order to restore my status :laughing7: On a serious note, mine happaned early this morning. I did find that if you go to "Forums" and scroll to the bottom, it appears there. It is definitely an inconvenience !
 
rook,

Actually my hometown is Moncton, NB that would be like the Canadian version of Maine for you folks.
 
folks,

Top of the morning to the whole crew. Glad to be back online. I did check my emails from the hotel lobby but didn't do any posting since my schedule was fairly tight.
 
Morning Bill, glad you made it back safe and sound.
 
Simon, here is an other one I am missing in my collection...

tukz.webp :laughing7:

oh.... and this one!

file_1060136_amy3.webp
 
Beware of what is behind a mask :dontknow:
 
Here you go, Bill, this joke is for you....

66653680_2147694868662845_85291659587223552_n.jpg
 
How long does Bill get to answer before we can chime in :tongue3:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom