What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am happy that she is not pissed at me.
 
So Tom, You are the one who is driving up the prices :laughing7:


-

YUP! ...I guess so....

At the moment I am driving up the prices for R2D2´s with sensorscope :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

If I get this one one mint condition, I just need the one with the light saber and than it will look like this:

r2 var.webp all three variations :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
Well I am happy that she is not pissed at me.

Gosh, just got the right answer but the board rules and self-censorship taking place immediately LOL :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Sometimes I feel real suppressed in this forum :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: I demand FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! :headbang:
 
Morning folk pirates3661495c2a2f4597ad6542ab03a41b6f.webp.
 
Damn. Y'all got the speed posting down pat.:laughing7:
 
I'd think I was caught up. Then I'd be 2 pages behind. Not my behind.
 
It gets HARDER to leave my quarters in the Morning now that there are two.552475F9-8EDF-47DB-930D-E26AF9BD516C.webp:laughing9::laughing7:
 
Bart,

Paid a quick visit to my hometown and saw many family members; quite hectic & I tied it in with my oldest brother's 92nd birthday!
 
On that note...

Other than my friends here... like you peeps ... if it wasn't for you... I would drop this site after this idiocy... for I have tolerated enough head scratching here.

Just for you, ARC...


 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom