What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up Tommy??? I'm in the great lakes. Where's all the treasure at ??? I know you got some hills you like....just kidding bro.... I'm all the way in harrisville and the water is so high that the beaches are underwater!! Did find a couple artifacts on macinac island by eyeball though.
 
Bart whats going on!!!!!! Most of the treasure is in the great lakes My town founded in 1826 which has some great spots for Battles to have taken place but noooooo that means no buttons weapons grenades cannonballs powder flasks and many coins that will never hit my bucket pretty boring around here. my friend.
 
folks,

I'm back from my hometown visit.

A bit of music for the nostalgia buffs. Ringo & Paul doing a bit of music together like old times.

 
Ringo still around amazing
 
Bill what's up......WD was very worried where you were !! Hope you had a good vacation !!
 
See ya rook......sleep tight!!
 
Tommy.....I'm trying to find a thread your gonna like. Check back tomorrow......I should be able to find it soon. See ya.
 
Since you said food print, that would be Prime US Choice sir. WoW what hams.:laughing7:


-

GOOOOOOOSH.....! I mean foot prints :laughing7:

That was n´t me! Was some kind of keyboard error that happens more and more in last time LOL :laughing7:
 
LwQupnnE_2019815031255.gif DUDE... her face is way more impressive than her ****´s !!!
 
Last edited:
Good morning Tom :notworthy:
Sorry, I was busy looking at items for the "cave". :occasion14:
 
Morning guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom