What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Bill..............the suspense got to me :tongue3:



 
65377446_2124730207625978_2695537396413366272_n.png
 
Sis's dabbling in musical equipment and accessories is impressive, but then again, you have taken music lessons :notworthy:
 
The twins just woke up.680b6bc790a5f0f248f518c5de65f808.gif:laughing9:
 
I really liked that Marshall amp refrigerator. Now that was done in good taste. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
 
Well I did wait for a few minutes. Patience is kind of a lost art for me. I use to have plenty of it. :BangHead:
 
Sis's dabbling in musical equipment and accessories is impressive, but then again, you have taken music lessons :notworthy:


LOL! Let's just say I know a guy....or two...and a girl.
 
Speaking of musicians...

check this out. Last Sunday at a church in Ohio

66829699_10206001422512179_5714977144409423872_n.jpg
 
Alice Cooper in church ?
 
20190716_080822.webp mother...... !! Every square inch of this boat is covered in mayflies !!
 
Morning guys.

Wow! You went through a lot of pages!

Tom, as much as I'd like to, you can't have #3. She kept me up last night. (No no no, not that way. In my head!)

IMG_6236 - Version 2-Lss.webp

You want her, yer gonna have to do what Kentuckians do best: duel. (yes, we still do that here)


Is that really Alice Cooper in a Church? If it is, the Lord did well.

I see Tom and Simon are still doing Star Wars. pew, pew.

Rook, great selection of political memes, lol!
 
Forget this I'm done with this mess. Gonna see if they can hang on at 27 knots !!20190716_080923.webp20190716_080930.webp
 
Forget this I'm done with this mess. Gonna see if they can hang on at 27 knots !!

You will loose some, but I tell ya, some of those suckers make it all the way home at 70-80 mph for 3 hours!
 
Them little suckers are tuff......still hanging on !! I'm sucking up the ones that got inside with the Dyson vac. You should see them swirling around in the cyclone. Weeeee !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom