What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get any in your hair yet? That's always nice! :tongue3::laughing9:
 
Oh, and bart, if you ever drive your car through one of those swarms, it's like having creamed corn thrown at your windshield.
 
They only hatch to mate. They only live for a couple days after they hatch. Some females only live for 5 minutes or less.
 
Wow. That is an amazing video. Thank you, WD.

I was kind of leery posting it, but he wasn't proselytizing. I know you said you watch TV evangelists. He gave a couple names of some good ones.
 
Morning GB1, bart and RR
 


My current states song.
 
I was kind of leery posting it, but he wasn't proselytizing. I know you said you watch TV evangelists. He gave a couple names of some good ones.

John Hagee and Charles Stanley are my favorites.
 
West Virginia, where I spent most of my life, states song.


 


My birth states song.
 
Beware of what is behind a mask :dontknow:

-

I don´t care! She can keep her mask on! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe it is better LOL

You know, woman react sometimes very strange if you open up the middle of of an Hustler and lay the folded poster over their faces..... :tongue3:

It almost ends with this:

blaues-Auge-672x372.webp I know what I am speaking about!! 8-)
 
John Hagee and Charles Stanley are my favorites.

The latter one is more on the spot. I have seen and heard the first one go way left of center. It is hard to tell sometimes. That's why it is important to do your own reading and studying.
 
-

I don´t care! She can keep her mask on! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe it is better LOL

You know, woman react sometimes very strange if you open up the middle of of an Hustler and lay the folded poster over their faces..... :tongue3:

It almost ends with this:

I know what I am speaking about!! 8-)

Kudos to Mrs. Tom_Restorer! :laughing9:
 
Simon,

Considering Alice Cooper's stage personna most people are surprised to find out he doesn't drink, do drugs and is very religious and he also plays a lot of golf.



Alice Cooper in church ?
 
Simon,

Considering Alice Cooper's stage personna most people are surprised to find out he doesn't drink, do drugs and is very religious and he also plays a lot of golf.
=========

I do remember seeing him on a tv evangelist show a few years ago so I am not really shocked. I also met him once in Las Vegas in a casino and was really not like the image people first get of him. On the other hand, if I saw Ozzie Osbourne in church I would think **** just froze over. :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom