What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow................ Moby Dick caught in a lake :laughing7:
 
======
No ECS, when WD scolds me for doing something of bad taste or maybe cross the line, I have to get back into her good grace by offering her a certain brand of ice cream.

Hmm...I haven't crossed yet. I wonder how far I can push my boundaries...

Not today, I don't feel like testing the waters yet.
 
hhhdd.webp

I don't know when or where they hold these contests, but I'll invite GB, Tom and whoever else if they want to go, lol!
 
some people already tried that got shut down:laughing9:

I guess so. Sometimes (okay all the time) we get a lil' rowdy. I guess that's why God created women. And the fact that we need them to make more humans, we would have all died without some supervision, etc.
 
ECS, did you see that neat idea with the Marshall amp shell being turned into a refrigerator ?
If it was mine , it would be loaded with Chimey, New Belgium Ranger, Sierra Nevada, Goose Island IPA's!:occasion14:
...then its time to plug in the Les Paul and crank the amp up to 10! :headbang:
 
Last edited:
What's your address and do you shoot strangers ?
 
Florida is the land of stand your ground, but I have never been known to shoot an honest man. :thumbsup:
 
here's one for you 3 months ago:)


For a guy doin so much wrong , he's lucky!

Nice muskie.
90+% make the same short run boatside if still frisky.

Handling them needs to consider their well being if going back in the water...Don't remove slime ,bounce them off the floor ect. And ease them in the water ,holding them until they are breathing well again and take off under their own power. Easy on the gills and why injure any tissue?
With water supporting weight a fish does good. Out of water a big pike or musky held with a hand under the belly is crushing internals....

But in fairness ,the guy was tossing a buzzbait for bass. Not hunting muskies...I'd know better if I turned the volume on ...

Congrats guy. Get you some heavier gear and catch a couple more. Healthy specimen, eating well.
 
Last edited:
You know WD, I read the whole thing, and then thought to myself, "wait, what?" and I re-read it and noticed the misspellings. I read it like it was normal, lol! That's a great trick.
 
Well friends, I see the sun trying to creep thru the curtains so must be time to go. See you all later. :notworthy: :hello:
 
You ought to be ashamed.:laughing7:

Well ya see, Rook, I am not a shameful guy. I am:

an antagonist

a fighter

a jokester

a ladies man (from a distance)

and a unashamed, testosterone fueled, high energy, hotheaded, girl loving, fighting, teen. What can I say, I'm 16, dumb in the area's of life and common sense!
 
time i get into the spirit :laughing7:homeless1 (Large).webp
 
The beauty of it, Kelley, is you don't have to get it.

fQfyO6D.webp
 
Good morning crew mates.

You all have been very busy posting. I now have an index finger with carpal tunnel!

Have a good day WD.
Had no problem reading that, lots of practice reading my own misspellings....then posting them. [emoji3]

Hey Simon, sock coffee may take you on a magic carpet ride!
Depends on the strength of the coffee, who's feet the socks came off of, lenght of wear time, & where they've been stepping.
But then if you survive that...call it a "good" day.

Revelent, you get a "10" from me on sticking the landing, with no major damage! [emoji471]

Bill, glad your back! The pirates have been restless!

AARC, on thread ppl on my ph have green dots next to their icons. .....and i did not touch your computer. [emoji16]

MetalArch, good morning to ya!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom