What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the question arises which detector is the best. Answers are all over the place. I know newer technology is almost the better choice. But whites hasn’t changed in 10 +/- years
It seems that whites and minelab are neck and neck. I have the Treasurepro and mx5. I like them but I want that one detector do all. One reason I’m looking at the V3i is my coils from the mx5 works on it.
But I also like the safari, e-trac, and equinox 800.
I’m a country boy. Old farms, house sites, and ball fields. And 2 trips to the beach a year.
 
I would kill for an Equinox. Thoses things can pull out percussion caps from 1 ft. deep, and have tones for every metal under the sun. For only $600...I need to sell some of my stuff to get one to use it at DIV.
 
When the question arises which detector is the best. Answers are all over the place. I know newer technology is almost the better choice. But whites hasn’t changed in 10 +/- years
It seems that whites and minelab are neck and neck. I have the Treasurepro and mx5. I like them but I want that one detector do all. One reason I’m looking at the V3i is my coils from the mx5 works on it.
But I also like the safari, e-trac, and equinox 800.
I’m a country boy. Old farms, house sites, and ball fields. And 2 trips to the beach a year.

-

I like it very simple in use. Not too much technology. I got a cheap Seben Detector now for beaches. The batteries don´t last long nut it is able to find a 6 cm diameter pipe in 70cm deep :laughing7: Had to took a diving mask on to see what it was LOL :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: My arms was wet and muddy up to the shoulder...
 
I would kill for an Equinox. Thoses things can pull out percussion caps from 1 ft. deep, and have tones for every metal under the sun. For only $600...I need to sell some of my stuff to get one to use it at DIV.


-

600$ ???

I guess I would have to pay some extra "KRAUT fees" again on that one.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

rurur.webp
 
-

600$ ???

I guess I would have to pay some extra "KRAUT fees" again on that one.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

View attachment 1733802

Well at least here in the U.S.:thumbsup:

A family friend gave nothing but great reviews on that machine. He found a Georgia button with it, several percussion caps, bullets, shell fragments and many wazzits in a three day period.
 
2f3f54befc4d0a2504d2e86e4f4bfd19--.webp

I'm afraid this is as bold as I'll get...I don't want a mob of mods and WD to end my days on the RCT.:laughing7:
 
folks,

Whipped up a pasta salad for tomorrow night. Added some cubed up red onion, cucumber, sweet pepper, green onion, black olives also some olive oil, lemon juice, etc...I'll probably add some cubed up feta cheese at serving time.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02739 (600x446).webp
    DSC02739 (600x446).webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Lookin' good Bill! Mind if I come over?:laughing7:

Crap, I have to go cook dinner myself. See y'all later.


Afterwards I'll be going to a real picket post, and see what I can turn up. (no jokes this time)
 
folks,

My wife Johanne has been furiously picking berries while I was away and now that I'm back I'm lending a hand.
She's working on a fresh batch of black raspberry jam.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02738 (600x548).webp
    DSC02738 (600x548).webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 41
folks,

Our cat reza thinks he's a mountain lion here he is on top of the china cabinet....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02740 (600x390).webp
    DSC02740 (600x390).webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 48
Good evening rook, GB, & crew.

Thunder storms rolling thru here. Some razzle dazzle to finish the day,

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Rain and thunder here as well Beeps.
 
folks,

Just got in from picking some more red currants with Johanne....we're up to about 25 lbs so far this year and odds are we should hit 30 lbs total with any luck.

Last year we managed 20 lbs but as the plants mature and make new growth the production keeps increasing. We'll have to hire some pickers next year at this rate....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02741 (600x450).webp
    DSC02741 (600x450).webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 41
As long as you pay them in currants.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I am currant-ly waiting for a storm to pass so I can detect.
 
I am currant-ly waiting for a storm to pass so I can detect.

Awww come on Rusty... where is your sense of adventure ?

Embrace the storm !

:P

c0a007d9d57e605787acfe5f892b1507.webp
 
This is Rusty right now :P

:)

216afcb9-7992-49fa-8071-4abf90324ae4_screenshot.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom