What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night.
 
I just got back from what I KNOW is an old road to the iron furnace - I could tell by the never ceasing hot rock signals.

I found a large spot in the woods with massive boulders, that would have been the perfect hideout for pickets. There were cut-through's, walls and small depressions. The problem is that someone trashed the area in the 90s. The entire time I was there, the hair on the back of my neck was standing up, and I felt like I was being watched the whole time. I am not going back there again.

Now I got to get permission for the field behind the furnace...that's where the rebels were, along with yankee troops and KKK members. I might find something cool if permission is gained.
 
I better not have.

-

It is not as bad as it sounds! After the first pain is gone, it feels great!!

ScentedDeadGuppy-small.gif
 
I be goin' t' bed now. Sorry Tom, no goodnight pics. My "collection" is in the other room on the other computer.:laughing7:

Goodnight y'all!
 
folks,

I doubt in any of us will ever make it to this venerable age.

 
20190717_220234.webp
20190717_220244.webp
20190717_220204.webp
Plated piece o crap had me hopping all over the beach !!
 
Got a tremendous amount of older clad and a bunch of other stuff.....I'll post it up when I have more than 5 minutes to relax. We are gearing up to race again. Our other race boat...a TP 52 called tequila mockingbird broke down today and barely got here. They did great in the Chicago mac race in the pro division.....think they took 3rd. We are busy to say the least. I was able to disappear with the nox for a few hours today though. Nothing older than a Canadian 1967 penny though......but I did get an LG phone too. That pocket watch did have me fooled for a half minute though !!
 
Morning.
 
Morning Simon.
 
Bart,

Beauty of a design sure beats a soda can though even plated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom