What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning 7e7e2d07ddc86662e3531e155387ed9f.webp crew folks.
 
Good morning Bill and Rook :hello:
 
Morning Simon, AARC and bill. Hope everything's going your way.
 
Good morning.

I'm done with fence, I'm done with school...now what? Hmm.:evil4:
 
Morning AARC, Bill, Bart, rook, Simon, RR, Tom, everyone!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Gotta go. Yes hun I'll get us there.:laughing7:ea32011e32a69edad588613cb04f794e.gif later.
 
Well friends, I must call it a night and sign off as well. Thank you everyone and goodnight :hello:
 
Nite Simon.[emoji99]
Good luck Bart!🏆

I have to participate in the daily get to be done club.
I will lurk later [emoji57]

Darn ph! Got not get

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Relevant, I was looking through the posts and came upon your Mulberry Post song. So I had to listen. That did me in.
Anyway, I was going to post this last night but I had to recover.
Got a couple off his old albums. One of the best blues players ever, I think.
 
hhffyhn.gif


Now that's my kinda girl, ha ha!:love7:
 
HR_4.webp

Meet private Uriah Crawford, 54th Virginia infantry. He was at Boone Furnace, just a mile from me. There were close to 1,000 of them at the beginning of the war according to wartime newspapers. There were less than 150 by the end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom