What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.


Jackson in the valley
 
A favorite from both sides: When Johnny comes marching home again

 
Goodnight guys. See ya in the morning.

Good morning/night/whatever time it is over there, Tom.
 
and this guy sold his soul to the devil at a crossroads in exchange for his guitar talent.


robert-johnson_1.webp
 
Time for dancin' in the moonlight- Everyone here is out of sight...

...they don't bark and they don't bite...:thumbsup:
 
20190719_002627.webp I knew someone would be back for there wallet......I saw them looking around for something, so I shouted.....hey...you looking for a wallet ?? He says yes. I say I got it. Boy was he relieved !! I could see cash in it but I never opened it......just put it in my pocket and kept swinging. I new someone would show up for it.
 

Attachments

  • 20190718_173819.webp
    20190718_173819.webp
    357.3 KB · Views: 39
Heat index projected at 115 today. My reserve of ice cream will be melted Sis ??? At least I still have Mountain Dew and "Ice" coffee :hello2:
 
Morning Crew... gotta run. :) BBL
 
Good morning ARC, the heat can do that :laughing7:
 
Morning crew folks3661495c2a2f4597ad6542ab03a41b6f.webp
 
Morning Simon and AARC.
 
Good morning Rook. Bride have chores lined up for you again today :tongue3:
 
It's hot in ole Mississasip 030497959427783a6cb33ac90783d49d.webp534e11c79678338174a6f906d3eaf5af.webp:laughing9:
 
Was that misspelling intentional ? Just curious
 
Good morning Rook. Bride have chores lined up for you again today :tongue3:

Yes, the last tropical storm(Barry) that came through exposed some bad decking that we have with all the rain So the bride a I a headed to look at colors for a metal roof. I want something low maintenance.
 
Was that misspelling intentional ? Just curious

Yeah,
Thats from a John Wayne movie where one of his hands he called Mississasip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom