What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
67249246_2314767348560253_8332850764628099072_n.jpg
 
56 years old and I finally learned how to cut a watermelon!

 
36541242_10212741741163938_3003304028311388160_n.jpg


The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping in the wilderness. After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,"'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"
The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."
"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically-speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time-wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you,Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo... It mean someone stole tent."
 
Good morning WD.
Thank you for the laughs

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning, Msbeep!

I am procrastinating. Those 2 big white monsters want me to feed them dirty clothes for breakfast, er lunch now. :tongue3:
 
WD,

Thanks for the chuckles about the little pocket in jeans....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Actually those little pockets were originally for a pocket watch.
 
folks,

An interesting video about the dangers of eating processed meats.

 
Lol! This has got to be Tom's baby pic!


67114654_676241532854965_8501569440930856960_n.jpg
 
I hear ya WD, i just fed the metal & glass eating one.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
:icon_scratch:

What's with the horse jargon?

How dare you call Rook's niece a horse?:laughing7:
I'm just studying her confirmation.
Some one has to carry the tent ,and cooler,and food,and stove,and metal detector.....

Bad teeth would limit our time in the out back. Or make her ornery. Ornery is not good.
 
How dare you call Rook's niece a horse?:laughing7:
I'm just studying her confirmation.
Some one has to carry the tent ,and cooler,and food,and stove,and metal detector.....

Bad teeth would limit our time in the out back. Or make her ornery. Ornery is not good.

Yeah. Right. I thought YOU were calling her a horse, lol!

Off to Ashland.
 
-

No joke?? She does n´t wear panties :laughing7: Holy Mastodon!

When this is your niece, what will I be to you in future? Brother in law or something like this? :dontknow: :laughing7:

Watch out that no one else touch her!!!!!!

I don't think so.:laughing7:
 
She's kinda light in the cnemial crest....Good gaskin on the side shown somehow , hinting of a quarter horse in contrast to her lighter more thoroughbred front legs.
A grade perhaps vs being bred for work or racing or carriage , or who knows what/why of the pedigree ;but certainly not looking like a workhorse.

How's her teeth?

I think she has 3 or 4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom