What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a video about correct english pronunciation. Helped me a lot !!! :hello2:



:laughing7:
 
Today it wasn't, but with all this never ending Florida rain, it is a good possibility tomorrow will be.

Wait till you get older...
images.webp
 
"Well OZ never gave the tinman what he didn't already have"- AMERICA
...and he was in dire need of a good lube job!
 
folks,

Neat idea to use up plastic waste rather that send it to the dump.

 
folks,

For supper were having boiled beef. Its a French Canadian recipe basically stewing beef, some salt pork, yellow beans, carrots, potatoes, onion, cabbage and a few seasonings.

I cant seem to find a recipe online but it would be somewhat similar to corned beef and cabbage.
 
folks,

For supper were having boiled beef. Its a French Canadian recipe basically stewing beef, some salt pork, yellow beans, carrots, potatoes, onion, cabbage and a few seasonings.

I cant seem to find a recipe online but it would be somewhat similar to corned beef and cabbage.

Glad to read you're finally eatin right Uncle!

A boiled dinner of ham and cabbage =pigs "butt" an cab*****.
I brought a pot of it to a shoot for potluck and some one wanted to know who the hillbilly was...While enjoying it....
 
White cheddar cheeseburgers with a slab of Taylor Ham(TAYLOR PORK ROLL) on a Kaiser bun is what I'm cooking with fried onion rings and French fries.
*NOTE* Taylor Pork Roll established in 1856, Trenton ,New Jersey, was the Spam of the Union army during the War of Northern Aggression.
My 1st sergeant of the 10th New Jersey great grandfather most likely ate it at Gettysburg, Wilderness, Spotsylvania, and probably during his 2 month occupation at Danville while the Union was searching the Confederate treasury and Davis and his cabinet.
 
Last edited:
We didn't make it to Ashland today. Got a slashed flat tire, and I spent three and a half hours standing outside of a tire shop because inside the shop, everybody and their uncle was smoking Marlboro. Oh well.

Maybe tonight I'll find a nickel in my yard. I have a new (used) Fisher F Pulse pin pointer come in the mail today, and I want to use it.
 
What's up peeps ?? I've been falling behind on rct posts. I'm living over on whitehawk the last few days getting to know the old girls bones. I've crept into every bilge and compartment trying to asses this big *****es true condition. I've blown through 2 quarts of epifanes varnish putting bandaids on all the girls boo boos. I'm thinking she needs 150-200 thousand dollars in cosmetic wood refinishing. Full strip and refinish. The race is over and now it's back to the grind. Shes a demanding *****. I here my name being called. Bbl.
 
Like a drug that won't be denied.
Super glue.
 
I never left.
Closed one chapter and starting a new one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom