What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell ya...bein' in that garage probably gave me black lung. Everybody was smoking, and my eyes were watering, and I was trying not to hack my brains out. Thank heavens for fresh air outdoors...in the sun. At least the cutie at the desk made the wait somewhat better.:thumbsup:
 
I tested out my F Pulse, and it works great! Found 11 cents in clad, and a smashed bullet (modern). It cut my search time in half.
 
Morning
 
Welcome Arthur- Dent. How bout AD?
 
folks,

This song is for our new member Arthur Dent who should get a kick out of it.

 
Last edited:
No new pages before I got up? Shame, shame! Good morning!

Take #2 for towns will happen today. The possibility's are numerous...Portsmouth, Ashland, Wheelersburg, Morehead...who knows.

Tonight we will go to ***** Furnace to ask permission, if everything goes as planned. I'm scared to death we'll get rejected, but maybe not.
 
I found out yesterday that a local church was used during the war first as a union headquarters, then as a confederate stable! It has a nice big yard...my dad has gotten permission from churches before, but I am not sure about this one. The yard is large and immaculate. Maybe if we offered to do it in the winter time?:icon_scratch:
 
No new pages before I got up? Shame, shame! Good morning!

Tonight we will go to ***** Furnace to ask permission, if everything goes as planned. I'm scared to death we'll get rejected, but maybe not.
======

Let me guess...................****** equals Boone Furnace. :dontknow: After mentioning this place several times, all of a sudden it is a secret now :icon_scratch:
 
Morning Simon, bill, AARC ,RR
 
Good luck with your permission RR. Sounds like that whole area is rich in Civil War history just waiting to be discovered. :icon_thumright:
 
======

Let me guess...................****** equals Boone Furnace. :dontknow: After mentioning this place several times, all of a sudden it is a secret now :icon_scratch:

I mentioned it before?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom