What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I must have forgot about it.
 
I remembered something my dad told me a while ago, something about spilling beans. He had an extra special site he used to find belt plates at. It was going great until he told somebody about it. The next day, the landowner kicked my dad out because there were unfilled holes all over the property, that somehow appeared there the previous night. My dad hasn't had problems like that since, because he keeps all sites secret now. He hasn't even told me about a few spots.:laughing7:
 
Sounds like good advice. TNET has so many people with interests and skills which are very helpful. I, myself, sometimes find me sending a p.m. to a member for help. You have no idea of the knowledge that some have here and are at the point in their life that they don't have the time for another project, or the energy anymore and so they share their knowledge with those willing to listen and learn in hopes of others becoming crucial, knowledgeable, treasure hunters/metal detectorists. :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome Arthur- Dent. How bout AD?

I'm not hiding who I am.
BC..
Call me by my Christian name. Mike Hall.
Super glued.
I've realized that this isn't the best place to dump everything on everyone else.
 
I'm not hiding who I am.
BC..
Call me by my Christian name. Mike Hall.
Super glued.
I've realized that this isn't the best place to dump everything on everyone else.

Sounds good Mike
 
20190727_092958.webp
20190727_092947.webp
20190727_093716.webp
20190727_093549.webp
For you car guys....falconer dodici. Custom fabricated, all aluminum body and chassis with detuned p-51 mustang v-12. Only one ever made. Owned by a close friend of the boss.
 
I dont post much about cars...but my boss is a big player in the collectable car world with over 200 cars in the stable.....that's right I said 200 cars. Everyone is an immaculate show piece.
 
I see that was built by Randy Grubb. P-51 huh ? Sounds like something that Jack Roush would own ? ? ? ?
I see he also built Jay Leno's "Tank Car".
 
Yes Indeed :icon_thumleft: Very very impressive stable of vehicles :goldtrophy: :notworthy:
 
20190727_091516.webp20190727_091300.webp
20190727_091325.webp
20190727_091906.webp20190727_095944.webp
It just goes on and on....you name it hes got it.
 
I'll stop with the Viper ACR and Corvette thank you. You are leading a "Charmed" life now Bart :notworthy:
 
Those are some excellent car pics, Bart!
 
There are no words to describe how pi$$ed I am now. Promises, promises, promises, no deliverance. Sick of it. :cussing:
 
I'm sometimes involved in the loading an off loading of these cars for various car shows. My former boss is part of the off brothers group. Another giant in collectable cars. Also worth a look on line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom