What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to call it a night friends :notworthy:

Good night and good morning...... Spoiler alert....Incomingggggg. Flop.gif
 
I dont post much about cars...but my boss is a big player in the collectable car world with over 200 cars in the stable.....that's right I said 200 cars. Everyone is an immaculate show piece.

Does he have an Excalibur?

Assembled in Milwaukee with a GM 454ci engine and VW beetle tail lights. Or, is that to kit like for serious collectors?

I know where there in nice maroon, immaculately maintained '75 for sale, if he's interested.

ETA- it's already been refitted with a decent four barrel carb- Edelbrock.
 
Last edited:
There are no words to describe how pi$$ed I am now. Promises, promises, promises, no deliverance. Sick of it. :cussing:

I missed you getting married.
(What , no invite for me??)

Congrats anyways!
 
I missed you getting married.
(What , no invite for me??)

Congrats anyways!

lolol! Naw.

I was promised that I could go and get permission for certain places for days now. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would do fun things this summer. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that once we got the goats, I didn't have to be around them, take care of them, etc. Instead, I have been breaking my back all summer for these stupid things every day.

I was promised that they could help me get boxes, by taking me to a place that has them, and that hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would go river hunting, creek hunting, and fishing, that hasn't happened either.

In short, I am a little fed up with excuses, and having my summer ruined by some sickly goats bought off of the first redneck farmer that crossed their paths. (he is a con artist according to some people. Hmm... didn't I tell you my suspicions earlier this month?) Oh yeah, we were supposed to do the fencing in the late fall, when it's cooler out, and get the goats next spring, not in the dead of summer.
 
Last edited:
lolol! Naw.

I was promised that I could go and get permission for certain places for days now. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would do fun things this summer. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that once we got the goats, I didn't have to be around them, take care of them, etc. Instead, I have been breaking my back all summer for these stupid things every day.

I was promised that they could help me get boxes, by taking me to a place that has them, and that hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would go river hunting, creek hunting, and fishing, that hasn't happened either.

In short, I am a little fed up with excuses, and having my summer ruined by some sickly goats bought off of the first redneck farmer that crossed their paths. (he is a con artist according to some people. Hmm... didn't I tell you my suspicions earlier this month?) Oh yeah, we were supposed to do the fencing in the late fall, when it's cooler out, and get the goats next spring, not in the dead of summer.

Try not to promise much . Less folks get let down ,and you don't feel bad for not keeping a promise....

Give it time.
You'll get a ride in time as you get more independent.

Having goats without room for them is like getting any stock without being ready. As you well know now...

Maybe , maybe not , some day when you are older you'll wish your parents did not dwell on your mess ups.

Leaving soon to see my Dad ,if he will wake up while I'm there.
Monday he goes for evaluation in a "home" to see if they can take him a little while. If "they" can tolerate each other too.
Major suckage watching a last parent lose their ability to do most things. Independence is a hard thing to give up. Let alone lose regardless.

Can't go back. But I'd like to be forty plus years younger being mad at Dad again or vice versa....Just to see him in charge again. At least in charge of himself.

Up to you.
You can keep the peace (but why) or , not be happy.
Your independence is on you.

Free labor. L.o.l..
Dry-wells by hand.
Digging around a giant white pine and tightening the come along now and then till it falls.
Cutting firewood ,(by hand.)
Work,work work. (Thanks Dad.)
Animals eat before we do.

When I first read my birth certificate my Dads occupation was listed as "Laborer".
Guess what I did for an occupation? Who's fault was that?
 
Morning crew mates.

Sunshine and 80's here.
Enjoying while i can. [emoji4]


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
RC i hope it goes well for your dad. It is very tough losing your independence & control.
It has a tendency to make one grouchy, and for good reason.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Where are my manners...Good afternoon Beep.
 
Found on the beach at OBX.... Ever see a almost perfectly round stone ? And the exact thickness of a nickle .004.webp008.webp007.webp
 
Good afternoon Rusty

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Kinda makes you wonder sometimes if it is just a stone...or is something hidding inside.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Sadly that's not a Native American piece, but just a rock. They are prevalent anywhere near water (round stones). I would have picked it up too.

Have you ever though of grinding it down to perfect round shape, then drilling a whole in it for a pendant for your wife? Just a thought...
 
lolol! Naw.

I was promised that I could go and get permission for certain places for days now. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would do fun things this summer. Hasn't happened.

I was promised that once we got the goats, I didn't have to be around them, take care of them, etc. Instead, I have been breaking my back all summer for these stupid things every day.

I was promised that they could help me get boxes, by taking me to a place that has them, and that hasn't happened.

I was promised that we would go river hunting, creek hunting, and fishing, that hasn't happened either.

In short, I am a little fed up with excuses, and having my summer ruined by some sickly goats bought off of the first redneck farmer that crossed their paths. (he is a con artist according to some people. Hmm... didn't I tell you my suspicions earlier this month?) Oh yeah, we were supposed to do the fencing in the late fall, when it's cooler out, and get the goats next spring, not in the dead of summer.

Kinda sounds like they are gonna vote for Bernie. Promises, promises, promises :laughing7:
 
folks,

This one's for GB to give him an idea of how intense kung fu training can be.

 
Guess I better go cut tha grass. My neighbor just walked out to the pool. 7055d98aa7d3af984d2f127950d3c2f3.webp:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom