What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first choice Tom, but she was to tall for our cave and hit her head and threatened a lawsuit so I went to something a little lower profile.

-
hm.... I understand Buddy.

Is it OK if I buy a blond wig and a nice dress for our new cleaning robot? :laughing7:

Btw, is the robot able to cook and open beer bottles ??? Just hope you did n´t bought the cheapest model....
 
1320 mag hits in our lease box....246 in one tight cluster. Dive ops start on Aug 11. I'm flying out Wednesday to get back in time. The cluster is ferrous material associated with a wreck.....right where it should be. Already a match lock rifle found close by here in the past. 18 square miles magged. Hopefully many more nonferrous hits will be found here that the magnetometer does not pick up. Bronze,silver and gold mixed in would be a big win. It's a wreck....just not sure if it's our wreck. We will soon know. Working out a dive plan now....probably spiral pattern drop dives starting with the 246 hit cluster. We will be using hand held mags and ex cals. Still working in shore with the 882 geometrics mag towards a silver bar find in the shallows. Not sure how the siver bar fits the narrative but could be part of a siver smuggling op involving juan/pedro Menendez in 1560. Got to work what's left of the dive season as quick as possible. Still alot of good diving days left this season. I hope to god I'm not called back up for whitehawk duty this season. Common treasure BE THERE !! They have been working hard with the mags while I've been sailing.....its time for me to get wet. I may have found part of a decorative iron Jerusalem cross in the shallows a few days before I came up. I'm eager to get back and get involved. Wish us luck guys !!

May the spirits of yester years guide you and abide you with the grace of luck in the sea.
 
Morning Tom :)
 
oldest intact shipwreck (16th century) found in the east sea :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

 
I mean the oldest wreck of the east sea! I know in the middle east was found some earlier nearly intact wrecks!

But it´s our oldest!! :thumbsup:
 
Hmmm my video is not working.
 
ARC, you can repost the links in the Shipwreck forum! I don´t know where to put it there...
 
Good morning ARC and TOM :hello:
 
Morning Simon :)
 
A little Husky.webp
 
RR, living at home I am sure you can relate to this :laughing7:



dinner is not finished yet.webp
 
Had your coffee yet this morning Beep
Sock Coffee.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom