What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know, especially my dad. He gets it. I am actually using his old Whites MXT because we can't afford a new one. However, I'm having a blast with it. I could spend all day digging holes with it, but they think up jobs for me to do, so the yard isn't one giant plug when I'm done with it!:laughing9:

BUT, when I find a CW relic, I am like an machine, swinging with wild enthusiasm, because those bullets are my livelihood:headbang:.
 
Good morning RR and Rook. :hello:
 
I won a prize ?
Oh, I see. You were following my bread crumbs and caught up. O.k. :laughing7:
 
You should for the beach meme you posted! That was funny!
 
Is this Tom?

67461173_2415253718531267_7579531282074304512_n.jpg
 
Morning bill, Simon, Tom and RR.
 
Somebody take one to many Happy Pills this morning ? :laughing7:

But I admit that this is better than you shaking your finger in disgust :tongue3:
 
Hot yesterday HOTTER today,Beggar cooling her belly eating a peanut.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN6547.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
WD
Bought you a new outfit. Did you already have one simular?d61b61ac602a69b4e2e178e17829afd6.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom