What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-

HA! I just performed some Magic a minute ago!

Now call me Gandalf!! :laughing7:

maxresdefault.webp
 
Good morning everybody.

I'll be home with my brother, while my mom and dad visit Doc. Sawbonez, so...the front yard is open invitation for my detector!:evil4:

Hopefully I can repeat that 1912 penny, but in better condition. It was a foot down with a, get this, foil/buckle/iron/button signal. :icon_scratch:

That's why in my yard, I dig anything that sounds coin sized.
 
Bart,

Good luck and keep us in the loop on how the hunt is going!...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Good morning everybody.

I'll be home with my brother, while my mom and dad visit Doc. Sawbonez, so...the front yard is open invitation for my detector!:evil4:

Hopefully I can repeat that 1912 penny, but in better condition. It was a foot down with a, get this, foil/buckle/iron/button signal. :icon_scratch:

That's why in my yard, I dig anything that sounds coin sized.

-

Make sure it does n´t look later like someone testing Rockets in your yard! :laughing7:

the-whole-team-pitches-in-to-help-move-dirt.webp
 
Bill is not old, Bill is.................R.E.D. :notworthy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom