What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday at MMA there was was some cheerleaders about 17,18 years old. i had a hard time staying focused :laughing7:
 
94d865d55db88bf9a17c78b5823c22a0.gif95b50fe89d9025a19fdd4801883ec526.webp:laughing9:
 
Friday, we went and hung out with some friends. We watched this horror movie on Netflix. To say it was a "b" movie, might be giving it too much credit. But it had some funny parts to it, which is weird for a horror movie.

 
yesterday at MMA there was was some cheerleaders about 17,18 years old. i had a hard time staying focused :laughing7:

Ha ha! My favorite age bracket!

I speed read, and I originally thought you said 1,718 year olds. Wow that's specific!
 
===========

Oh Grasshopper. When we were young we too thought we were invincible and could do what we want and eat want we want. Then when you get older you discover your lifestyle was responsible for the cancer. When you are 20 years old, ( or 16 ), you believe you have at least 50+ years ahead of you. Then when you learn you have cancer, ( rather it be skin, liver, lung, brain, or other ), you wish that maybe you had done things slightly different, but now it is to late and you take each day one at a time. I still remember when they claimed that flame broiled hamburgers caused cancer, that was my favorite and I just said to myself, if I eat this, just how long will it take to cause cancer, then proceeded to chow down a few. It's a tough decision to make but as you get older you realize you need to pay attention more to your health.
Now it's my turn to get off the soapbox. :notworthy:


Good point. I think it's all the artificial B.S. they put in pre-prepared foods. It's the prepackaged stuff that's killing us. If we did, say, the recipes that Bill posts, we would be much better off.

Exercise too, always exercise.
 
yesterday at MMA there was was some cheerleaders about 17,18 years old. i had a hard time staying focused :laughing7:
======
You are lucky ! When I wrestled in high school, ALL the cute girls were basketball cheerleaders and we got what looked like 2nd string wrestlers :BangHead:
 
Thank you, Rusty! I love starting my day with the Word!

It's a better change from what I usually end up posting. :laughing7:

There are many sides to me that y'all do know about, and don't know about. Isn't that called schizophrenia? :icon_scratch:
 
MMA sounds like a tough gig GB. I've always wanted to fight someone, but I'll steer clear of you for now! :notworthy:
 
WD I'm outa here tomorrow at 10 am.....the Spaniards treasure is calling to me from the keys. My wife and boy will be back on Thursday......I haven't seen them in 6 weeks....I miss them terribly!!
 
Morning GB
Always stay focused :laughing7: Yep.4d1ff6ebed8f8a5e67dbd222dfe7dbbe.webp
 
MMA sounds like a tough gig GB. I've always wanted to fight someone, but I'll steer clear of you for now! :notworthy:

RR i ain't a big guy only 6"2 180 pounds :laughing7:
 
But GB’s got that knock out punch.5D009624-3BD1-472B-9A49-18395E886AC2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom