What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Msbeepbeep, this one's just for you. :laughing9:

67228335_1956398047848348_8262698873349210112_n.png
 
Good morning GB, and goodnight :hello:
 
Morning GB. Is school about to commence?
 
ccbd37c9e2697941b6970384bb6a0d86.webp:laughing9: what's normal anymore?
 
Have a good rest Simon.
 
This "New" one is now old Tom, made in 2010. We need to get cable for our cave :tongue3:
That kid is Will Smith's son, ( Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Independence Day, I am One, I Robot and more )

-

Never watched it before. Good we got amazon prime!

And... I was thinking all the time "Damn... you know that face but from which other movie" :laughing7:
 
in a few weeks. but i don't care since i'm home schooled

-

hmmmm....home schooling. Was my personal dream when I was a kid!

Oooooooh MOMMY :hello2:

031.webpBlogPhoto151205-01jpgs.webpCaned-at-School.webpe2c862d9aa4fe7a12423011769f54668.webptumblr_p9l7eez4If1xpzcpso1_1280.webp :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hey, is it possible to get home schooling if you are 50+ ???
 
I know, I know Sis...


I do it myself this time :laughing7:

Here: red-card-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Sis, I will try it this evening!! Will post tomorrow the red hand imprint on my cheek! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom