Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,981 Morning Crew mates.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,982 Morning Simon, AARC, TOM, WD,,bill. I tried to remember the order in which you all came on the air. Wasn't that special?
Morning Simon, AARC, TOM, WD,,bill. I tried to remember the order in which you all came on the air. Wasn't that special?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,983 Good morning, rook.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,984 Morning WD
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,985 Quote of the day::: Sun shines on every dogs ass once in awhile... Good morning!!!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,986 Toecutter said: Quote of the day::: Sun shines on every dogs ass once in awhile... Good morning!!! Click to expand... Especially if they have one of those curly tails. Good morning, Toecutter.
Toecutter said: Quote of the day::: Sun shines on every dogs ass once in awhile... Good morning!!! Click to expand... Especially if they have one of those curly tails. Good morning, Toecutter.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,987 Some inspiration for the day.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,988
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,989 Good morning guys! Back on "picket duty for pickets" soon!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,990
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,991 Good morning, Rusty! May you have another Blessed hunting day!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,992 Here's one for you guys to use.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,993 Morning RR
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,994 And for us gals.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,995 Toecutter said: Quote of the day::: Sun shines on every dogs ass once in awhile... Good morning!!! Click to expand... Morning Toecutter, And as I say when Wood working. "You can't make chicken salad outa chicken ****." Nope you can't.
Toecutter said: Quote of the day::: Sun shines on every dogs ass once in awhile... Good morning!!! Click to expand... Morning Toecutter, And as I say when Wood working. "You can't make chicken salad outa chicken ****." Nope you can't.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #37,996 ROFL!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,997 rook3434 said: Morning Toecutter, And as I say when Wood working. "You can't make chicken salad outa chicken ****." Nope you can't. Click to expand... Thanks Mods.
rook3434 said: Morning Toecutter, And as I say when Wood working. "You can't make chicken salad outa chicken ****." Nope you can't. Click to expand... Thanks Mods.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,998 Wrightdigger said: ROFL! Click to expand... Good one WD.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 31, 2019 #37,999
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2019 #38,000 rook3434 said: Good one WD. Click to expand... Lost in tranlation... don´t get it