What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning rct...good bye great lakes...hello florida sunshine.
 

-

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

A Pilot would say: Looks like an old Russian MIG. Tight in the Turbine and a little loose at the landing flaps LOL

ScentedDeadGuppy-small.gif
 
Good morning RR and Bart :hello:
 
Bart, you are missing Shark Week :laughing7:

Barts next catch.webp
 
This "New" one is now old Tom, made in 2010. We need to get cable for our cave :tongue3:
That kid is Will Smith's son, ( Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Independence Day, I am One, I Robot and more )
 
A little early morning picking before the birds...mmmm good!:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN6559.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Simon I've been watching !!IMG_9307.webp
It's a bubba teeth shark. No offense to any alabamians out there.
 
Good morning, bart. Don't forget to wave as you fly over my house. :hello:
 
Time to call it a night Friends.
Home Alone Jumping on Bed.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom