Tom,
Do you like loose women also or just your star wars figures.....![]()

folks,
A recipe to make fermented sodas.

Bart,
Some people don't realize that you can make alcohol from pretty much anything. I seem to recall my father making moonshine from potatoes.

I was watching little league baseball a few minutes ago, and I noticed a female player. Is ANYTHING sacred anymore?
I will say, she snatched a ball right out of the air, and I was impressed.
-
sugar.....![]()
![]()
Did you say snatched?
Or what 
Tom
I've heard about soldiers in world war 2 making alcohol from a loaf of bread. They would pour the rubbing alcohol through a loaf of bread. Ta da.
Never heard about yet. All I heard from my grandpa was that he "P" in his boots to make them fit
Guess this makes strange noises while walking 
Did you say snatched?


I guess they better arrest the execs at Budweiser, Coors and heaven forbids Veltins......

because brewing beer does the same thing.Tom
I've heard about soldiers in world war 2 making alcohol from a loaf of bread. They would pour the rubbing alcohol through a loaf of bread. Ta da.
Tom,
You break me up.....I guess they better arrest the execs at Budweiser, Coors and heaven forbids Veltins......
because brewing beer does the same thing.

folks,
Italian olive bread from scratch.
-
Do you know why he was banned? I looked some weeks ago on his latest posts he made but saw nothing special to ban him.

