What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flag and some jeans all in the same gif? That's a tough Tom but I'll try:laughing7:

That was a toughy 74e112738a39953218e75e3809ba577f.webpbut I'll go to rehab :laughing7:
 


-

Very hard and bad life but at least "free". No one can come and say "you OWE us money"!

No Joke, I would prefer that life but unfortunately it´s to cold to survive that in our area for a longer time :tongue3:
 
Wooo hooo rain just stopped.....seems I left my truck windows open....#&%..%@*....well guess I'll just leave them open now !! See ya later guys !! Time to seize the day.

-

hahahaha! Just good you own a diving suit!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Anyone here? Just wanna make a little break from work and all are gone!

:hello:
 
and now mother is calling to do the dishes :BangHead: bbl
 
Ah! buddy Bill still here too!

Hi GB!

Just making the next break from work, so talk to me!! :laughing7:
 
Ah! buddy Bill still here too!

Hi GB!

Just making the next break from work, so talk to me!! :laughing7:

Just got back. Was out working on the old crappie rig.
 
Rook is still at home too. Hey Buddy :hello:

Guess I stop working now. It´s getting dark here.
 
Well I thought that post was past but the moderator just sent me another pic.b4c6e86316e6d1000f273c25e5cf5949.webp. Thanks guys.648e8605a6f21186afb40a9a731b5ef5.gif Uh Oh.:laughing7:
 
:laughing7:b22dc264d0aa6586415ca1c52ecdf732.webp The first 3 we're my bride.:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom