RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

Not real woke up now but.......... MINE!

-

Oppps made a mistake rook! I take it back - Ashley Graham is definitely YOURS!! :headbang: :laughing7:

4A32029200000578-5501311-image-a-34_1521053163746.jpg

The one thing I have over most is a job I love.....this is key in life !! Most people down here cant wait for the weekend to do the things they love....fish, dive, sail, etc... I do those things at work all week....so my weekends are different. I do woodwork, treasure hunt, art projects, and right now some distilling. Everyone else is packing coolers to go out on the boat. I already got my lobsters and ate them last night. I already went on the boat all week. I already had a good sail or 2 on the whitehawk.....so now I'm able to do some things that others don't have time for. The key to happiness is doing what you love and making it your living. Stick with it long enough and the money will follow. Your free time becomes so much more when your doing what you love for work. If I had a normal job then my weekends would filled with fishing diving sailing and treasure hunting. But since I do that stuff everyday I can fill my weekends with father son time and the other things that interest me. DO WHAT YOU LOVE FOR A LIVING, and you'll be 10 fold happier and get twice as much done.

Anyone knows youtuber Amazing Polly?

kGkNUt5GOPI_640x360.jpg Every single cell in my body says "THAT´S IT" ! :hello2: Nice voice, intelligent, beautiful. BLOND :notworthy:

That’s one hot women

The one thing I have over most is a job I love.....this is key in life !! Most people down here cant wait for the weekend to do the things they love....fish, dive, sail, etc... I do those things at work all week....so my weekends are different. I do woodwork, treasure hunt, art projects, and right now some distilling. Everyone else is packing coolers to go out on the boat. I already got my lobsters and ate them last night. I already went on the boat all week. I already had a good sail or 2 on the whitehawk.....so now I'm able to do some things that others don't have time for. The key to happiness is doing what you love and making it your living. Stick with it long enough and the money will follow. Your free time becomes so much more when your doing what you love for work. If I had a normal job then my weekends would filled with fishing diving sailing and treasure hunting. But since I do that stuff everyday I can fill my weekends with father son time and the other things that interest me. DO WHAT YOU LOVE FOR A LIVING, and you'll be 10 fold happier and get twice as much done.

-

SECOND THAT !!! 100% correct!

You seemed Blessed Bart and I am happy for you because what you said is true. I was to busy working to realize it until I got to old to understand it. :sadsmiley:

Yes Tom, you have told me that before as well and you seem pretty happy, well........most of the time. :tongue3:

That’s one hot women

-

Watch some videos of her Buddy and you know what I mean. She is a researcher and VERY smart too.

To be honest, when I hear English news or watching English movies etc, mostly the voices of English talking woman makes me crazy, got headache and my ears ringing! Not on her, I can listen to her voice ALL DAY LONG!! :love4:

-

Watch some videos of her Buddy and you know what I mean. She is a researcher and VERY smart too.

To be honest, when I hear English news or watching English movies etc, mostly the voices of English talking woman makes me crazy, got headache and my ears ringing! Not on her, I can listen to her voice ALL DAY LONG!! :love4:

I will, caught a little clip a minute ago but I had to leave the show for a while.

You seemed Blessed Bart and I am happy for you because what you said is true. I was to busy working to realize it until I got to old to understand it. :sadsmiley:

-

Problem of most people on earth! Doing a job you don´t real like makes ill. I am convinced, every human is born with skills to do something special and if you don´t figure out what it is, you get problems after some years doing the wrong thing. Just following the money and do a job only for that reason is the wrong way. Also a problem that parents are mostly not able to see what skills and interests their kids have and than leading them into a wrong direction.

That's not fair, two women and one man?:laughing7:But I'll take it. This timed185efcda573f409d02bfd98acf0f031.jpg like the rig too

Hey tom.....I love doing what you do in my spare time.....although I'm just an amateur at it....I spend alot of time playing with my finds and practicing restoration and conservation of my finds. It's so rewarding and I'm glad to have the time late night and weekends to practice some of these techniques. The only way for me to find time for this is to do the things normal people do on there free time, but get paid to do it. This way my free time is just that FREE TIME !! Until you've done what you love for a profession....its very hard to understand how much more time can be spent pursuing the other things that may interest you. I listen to my friends ***** about work for at least an hour every day.....when there done ranting they will look at me and say what did you do today bart ?? I'll usually say something like " oh....I just caught some lobsters and then went water skiing". No one said that you have to tie steel mat for concrete work all your life....there are other options if one is willing to take a risk and try something that might be enjoyable as a job.

-

Problem of most people on earth! Doing a job you don´t real like makes ill. I am convinced, every human is born with skills to do something special and if you don´t figure out what it is, you get problems after some years doing the wrong thing. Just following the money and do a job only for that reason is the wrong way. Also a problem that parents are mostly not able to see what skills and interests their kids have and than leading them into a wrong direction.

Well put tom....you understand brother !!

It's also not easy.....I've always done what I love but I made very little money at it for a long time. Sooner or later you get good at what you do and all of a sudden the money starts to flow in. Takes determination and persistence !!

Sharktivity app simon. Sharkspotters is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back