RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharktivity app simon. Sharkspotters is good too.
=======
Thanks Bart :icon_thumleft: Watching Shark Week has opened up my mind. I was hoping they would catch "Big Blue" making her rounds, but I don't recall them mentioning her at all.

You won't be homeless Tom, we still have our fully stocked and recently washed and waxed "Cave". :laughing7:

Not real Buddy but it is my taste since I was a young boy! It is in my GENES!

Also you have to show your flag if THIS

View attachment 1742196Hairstyle is now called "Nazi" or nationalist if a BLOND woman wears Pigtails!!! And it gets even WORSE if you make this hairstyle to your kids and send them to school or Kindergarden - You get problems!! NO JOKE!

I'm just messin' with ya. I too like blondes. (remember Natalie Decker?)

It seems to me that the word nazi, neo-nazi, and other such ilk words are being thrown around way too much. Pigtail blonde hair nazi? Gimme a break! They are now calling TRUMP a nazi. wth?

=====
Your attachment is invalid Tom, but not to worry, somehow I am SURE I know what you were thinking :icon_thumleft:

was this one

65261fef-e0ea-4160-a614-2696a02389cf-8d5fb0d9-5590-4472-ac3e-7321a5bcb668_thumb.jpg

Wooo hooo rain just stopped.....seems I left my truck windows open....#&%..%@*....well guess I'll just leave them open now !! See ya later guys !! Time to seize the day.

Good morning Simon and crew mates.

Seize the day Bart, and have fun!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

They just had a clean sweep of "methadone mile" in Boston.
Because a prison guard was assaulted while leaving in his car. The really sad part these people need help. News showed 2 wheel chairs in the back of a garbage truck. WTH!

I had an interesting day yesterday. Just had lunch and was looking out the living room window when there was a loud explosion sound behind me. My immediate thought process: No reverberations, we don't have gas any thing, what the hell?
I turn around to see the door if the mini fridge open, and a 2 liter bottle of diet coke split down the side laying in the floor amoung globs of slushy diet coke. Yep the bottle exploded, launched it's self and a bunch of slush out of the fridge. Also coated the inside of the fridge and the rest of the contence with brown slush.
2 hour clean up, just glad the glass shelves didn't break.

Sounds like it was a "Sticky" situation Beep :tongue3:
Glad no severe damage.

...as have the ticket prices and cost of food at their theme parks!

Thats true also but I was referring to the movie and network divisions they own now. Also so probably having a say in the content of news of the tube.

Not real Buddy but it is my taste since I was a young boy! It is in my GENES!

Also you have to show your flag if THIS

View attachment 1742196Hairstyle is now called "Nazi" or nationalist if a BLOND woman wears Pigtails!!! And it gets even WORSE if you make this hairstyle to your kids and send them to school or Kindergarden - You get problems!! NO JOKE!

A flag and some jeans all in the same gif? That's a tough Tom but I'll try:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back