What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharktivity app simon. Sharkspotters is good too.
=======
Thanks Bart :icon_thumleft: Watching Shark Week has opened up my mind. I was hoping they would catch "Big Blue" making her rounds, but I don't recall them mentioning her at all.
 
You won't be homeless Tom, we still have our fully stocked and recently washed and waxed "Cave". :laughing7:
 
Simon, just remember the threads name! "Chat about anything" ! :headbang:
 
Not real Buddy but it is my taste since I was a young boy! It is in my GENES!

Also you have to show your flag if THIS

View attachment 1742196Hairstyle is now called "Nazi" or nationalist if a BLOND woman wears Pigtails!!! And it gets even WORSE if you make this hairstyle to your kids and send them to school or Kindergarden - You get problems!! NO JOKE!

I'm just messin' with ya. I too like blondes. (remember Natalie Decker?)

It seems to me that the word nazi, neo-nazi, and other such ilk words are being thrown around way too much. Pigtail blonde hair nazi? Gimme a break! They are now calling TRUMP a nazi. wth?
 
=====
Your attachment is invalid Tom, but not to worry, somehow I am SURE I know what you were thinking :icon_thumleft:

was this one

65261fef-e0ea-4160-a614-2696a02389cf-8d5fb0d9-5590-4472-ac3e-7321a5bcb668_thumb.webp
 
Wooo hooo rain just stopped.....seems I left my truck windows open....#&%..%@*....well guess I'll just leave them open now !! See ya later guys !! Time to seize the day.
 
Have a great time Bart !
 
Good morning Simon and crew mates.

Seize the day Bart, and have fun!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
They just had a clean sweep of "methadone mile" in Boston.
Because a prison guard was assaulted while leaving in his car. The really sad part these people need help. News showed 2 wheel chairs in the back of a garbage truck. WTH!


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I had an interesting day yesterday. Just had lunch and was looking out the living room window when there was a loud explosion sound behind me. My immediate thought process: No reverberations, we don't have gas any thing, what the hell?
I turn around to see the door if the mini fridge open, and a 2 liter bottle of diet coke split down the side laying in the floor amoung globs of slushy diet coke. Yep the bottle exploded, launched it's self and a bunch of slush out of the fridge. Also coated the inside of the fridge and the rest of the contence with brown slush.
2 hour clean up, just glad the glass shelves didn't break.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Sounds like it was a "Sticky" situation Beep :tongue3:
Glad no severe damage.
 
...as have the ticket prices and cost of food at their theme parks!

Thats true also but I was referring to the movie and network divisions they own now. Also so probably having a say in the content of news of the tube.
 
Time to call it a night friends, Good night.
say good night dear.webp
 
Not real Buddy but it is my taste since I was a young boy! It is in my GENES!

Also you have to show your flag if THIS

View attachment 1742196Hairstyle is now called "Nazi" or nationalist if a BLOND woman wears Pigtails!!! And it gets even WORSE if you make this hairstyle to your kids and send them to school or Kindergarden - You get problems!! NO JOKE!

A flag and some jeans all in the same gif? That's a tough Tom but I'll try:laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom