What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your enjoyment Simon.
I seen your posts about crystals.
Amethyst with iron staining.
Screenshot_2019-08-18-08-00-52-1.webp
 
Morning GB1, RR and bart and ARC
 
Yawn....s.t.r.e.t..c...h....

Good morning, Rook, Simon, Bill, WD, Bart, Mike, ARC, RR, GB. I forget anyone? Tom.
If i did Good morning!

Ahh, we have a treasure map this morning, probably is where the coffee is hidden.

You've off to an almost electrifying start to the day Mike. That will wake you up.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Simon.
Beautiful Crystal.

I think i'll just stick to coffee for my morning jolt.

...unless the start fruit brew is done, Bart?



Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Hey Beep, Mike furnished that crystal pic. Wish I could take credit :BangHead:
 
My bad, i need more coffee. [emoji477]


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Have a good one WD

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Msbeepbeep.
 
Morning Rook, & Mike.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom