Msbeepbeep
Platinum Member
You got it right Mike...call me any thing, just not late for squirrel stew! [emoji1] [emoji85]
Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
You got it right Mike...call me any thing, just not late for squirrel stew! [emoji1] [emoji85]
Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk







folks,
At least once a week we try to do a mediterranen type supper....just kind of a bit of everything. We'll be having the beans and tomatoes dish in this video. Probably some feta cheese and maybe some sliced up cucumber and oranges.
rook,
Well I find now that I'm getting up there age wise the appeal of a big hunk of meat and a few mushy veggies on the side has lost it's appeal.
We've been going more and more vegetarian it's cheaper and probably a lot better for you.
I'm still in the "hunk-o'meat lovers" category.