RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Jeff Dunham & Walter.
================
Whenever I feel down I can hit up You Tube for cars OR Jeff Dunham. Walter is my favorite. They had a two hour documentary last night. He had a struggle. I had forgotten about his auditioning to be a sports broadcaster ( with Walter ), opposite Howie Mandell and Terry Bradshaw. Jeff was funny but Terry, ( who is funny himself ), was not pleased and he and Howie nixed the whole thing. Probably because Jeff would be more the center of attention.

Simon,

I was wondering how long it would take you for a comeback....lol. It should give some chuckles for our friend Tom the night owl.

Regards + HH

Bill
===========
It would have been sooner, but I just arrived to the party. I had lost my invite :icon_scratch:. Surprised Tom is still A.W.O.L. He did stay up all last night so he definitely did not sleep and probably making up for that. Or his wife is making him do chores ? :laughing7:

Last edited:
Hey... Simon is up from his "nap".

Good evening Simon you Vampire you.

Bill, I just found the guy who reminds me of the guy in the car in your video.

2018-04-25 18_57_30-Start.png Bob 1.jpg Bob2.jpg The late Baseball sports broadcaster Bob Uecker.

Heard on the news they found a new breed of ticks in your region ?
Probably some scientific lab project went awry and created these.

Awww man you guys,,, I don't even want to hear you guys biatch about mosquitos...

Its our State bird here... heh

Hate em.

so who is forcing you to live on that sandbar?

yeah I get you on the cold, I am dreaming of south carolina in my retirement

Little blood suckers are biting around here already, got me on the pinky in the pinky finger in the middle of the night. itchy!

Now that just proves I don't always proof read what I write "pinky in the pinky finger" that's down right dinky.

Heard on the news they found a new breed of ticks in your region ?
Probably some scientific lab project went awry and created these.

Who's region?

Awww man you guys,,, I don't even want to hear you guys biatch about mosquitos...

Hate em.
==========
We have a bounty on your bird here. Wonder how bad they will be with disease in Florida this year. They probably come back with a strain immune to whatever was used last year. But on the good side, less tourism and more beach to yourselves ?
mosquito.jpg

Who's region?
============
I will have to see if I can find it. I just caught a brief minute of it on the news yesterday or the day before. I want to say it was upper east coast, but don't quote me on it.

Last edited:

Hate em.

Snow bank at the end of the driveway still, mosquitos are feeding, then comes the Black Flies, then the deer flies, and throw in the horse flies, each out to get their piece of the body. Then we have the ticks waiting for the clamp on-kneel down there's the poison Ivy and oak, stinging nettles. But it's warm outside and we love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back