What's new

RANDOM FINDS THREAD - Finds you found...any kind...anytime...from anywhere to share.

*** AARC still awaits "loading" ***
 
*** AARC still awaits "loading" ***

Lol! it maybe a long wait!
The internet and I are not compatible and it's worse now using my ph!
I will try it again....but if anything happens to the site...I warned you. :D
 
Ok I took a new pic hope it loads.
 

Attachments

  • 1452450955970.webp
    1452450955970.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 160
If your throwing out a dryer you may want to vacuum out the bottom of it, under the drum...:eek:
 
Last edited:
Beepsters... keepin the thread alive.
Nice. :)

Now... what are you saying ?
Vacuum a dryer ?
huh... wha ?

Not following.
 
Found this in the bottom of the dryer under the drum...before I dragged it outside!
Don't have to clean these coins either $4.55 !
 

Attachments

  • 1452641091103.webp
    1452641091103.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 155
Found this in the bottom of the dryer under the drum...before I dragged it outside!
Don't have to clean these coins either $4.55 !

*** AARC sells his detectors and begins "dryer cleaning service" ***
 
Lol! That may work for Ya up here in the winter, with frozen ground covered by feet of snow!
:D
I can only imagine what's hidding in the washer! :eek:
But last one I dissassembled i couldn't separate the inner & outer drums.:banghead:
 
I remember sitting in many a Laundromat through my years...
Each time I always found change somewhere in the place...
Between the washers etc was a great place.

When I was a kid I hunted parking meters that sat in grass in front of the courthouse by eye.
I racked it up.
Metal detector just slowed me down.

Then off to the SING store to buy some candy... a MAD Magazine... or latest rock magazine with KISS on it... or some other worthless rag. :P
 
Still more finds from the basement cleanout
 

Attachments

  • Hoods.webp
    Hoods.webp
    327.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Lion Coffee.webp
    Lion Coffee.webp
    242.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Music 6.webp
    Music 6.webp
    396.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Music 5.webp
    Music 5.webp
    231.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Music 4.webp
    Music 4.webp
    380.9 KB · Views: 148
Nothing like dragging a rotten carcass home.

This is not what I mean by "dispose of your trash properly" heh.

Some old bones are cool.
A skull like that ... IF "done" decaying.
Otherwise...
The animals will come visit your yard via the smell. arrg.
 
Don't you have to soak the skull or bones in some kind of weak acid solution to clean & stabilize bones?
 
Hmmm you guys are scaring me.
Heh...
You guys don't live in Texas near an old closed down meat packing plant do ya's ?
 
Na, Mass.....that should scare you even more! :eek::D
 
This came off a college soccer field (5.4grams), at the end of a long day of pulltabs and canslaw. :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • goldrelig 001.webp
    goldrelig 001.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 157
  • goldrelig 003.webp
    goldrelig 003.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 166
  • goldrelig 004.webp
    goldrelig 004.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 152
So do I, but I some how miss the last part...where I find the gold!

Terry, is that pendant a copper/gold mix?
 
No I mean what metal is the 14K gold mixed with.

Like 24k is pure gold, doesn't have anyother metals in it.
Anything lower has, silver, copper, nickel etc mixed in for strength, or color.
The pendant I have us a copper/gold mix, it rang up as a penny.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom