DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find and good hunt. I am sure the Pheasant made a good meal for your family.

I remember when my father and I hunted and fished for all of the meat that was placed on our table for our family. Those were good times spent with him.

Your country looks much like where I grew up here in Alabama.

Good luck on future hunts!

DaChief

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet!! :)

Beautiful pictures! GREAT pheasant! I bet it was quite yummy. And the picture of the 10 cintisimi. 8) After seeing so many 'holed' coins pictured on here, I've never seen one with the chain still attached! 8) VERY cool!!!

Congrats on your finds! Nana :)

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hey Garryson

Way to go.

I need some young diggers like yours.

Nice coin and enjoy the pheasant.

Let us know if you find anything else in the field.

HH

Sanat

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you always find the neatest stuff..

GeminiTattoo

Greenie
Oct 23, 2007
I wonder if I am in the minority....

I think when posts contain pictures of animals that were hunted, there should be a disclaimer in the topic line. I clicked on this not knowing exactly what the title meant and I was really disturbed by the picture. This has happened only a few times so far on this site, but I would like to put my wish list out there that we can add something to the topic title to warn readers when there are graphic hunting pictures.

I'm sorry if I'm out of line. I've been reading the posts on this site for months and enjoy seeing everyone's treasures so much, I hope you can accept this post with an open mind. I will understand if it's not a priority of everyone's, I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

kybowhunter

Feb 22, 2006
Detector(s) used
F75 / M6 / Cortes
GeminiTattoo said:

I think when posts contain pictures of animals that were hunted, there should be a disclaimer in the topic line. I clicked on this not knowing exactly what the title meant and I was really disturbed by the picture. This has happened only a few times so far on this site, but I would like to put my wish list out there that we can add something to the topic title to warn readers when there are graphic hunting pictures.

I'm sorry if I'm out of line. I've been reading the posts on this site for months and enjoy seeing everyone's treasures so much, I hope you can accept this post with an open mind. I will understand if it's not a priority of everyone's, I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Why is that disturbing to you? It's a meal for the family.

GeminiTattoo

Greenie
Oct 23, 2007
kybowhunter said:
GeminiTattoo said:

Thanks.

Without getting into the debate about hunting for pleasure vs. for sustinance, because I know it's a pretty circular conversation...

Perhaps just a warning that there will be a graphic picture wether it was a recently hunted animal or something else of a graphic nature like that is all I was asking about. When you are on a treasure hunting website under 'today's finds' you don't expect to see a recently killed animal. Or at least, I don't.

Again, I'm not trying to cause a problem, it was just a thought.

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, come one. that is all I have to say, get a cool find and food, yeah babe lets eat

JC

GeminiTattoo said:
kybowhunter said:
GeminiTattoo said:

Thanks.

Without getting into the debate about hunting for pleasure vs. for sustinance, because I know it's a pretty circular conversation...

Perhaps just a warning that there will be a graphic picture wether it was a recently hunted animal or something else of a graphic nature like that is all I was asking about. When you are on a treasure hunting website under 'today's finds' you don't expect to see a recently killed animal. Or at least, I don't.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
GeminiTattoo said:
kybowhunter said:
GeminiTattoo said:

Thanks.

LOL........"really disturbed" ......Tell me you havent seen a dead bird before? Sorry ....but you see worse things in the supermarket ....

Great finds Garyson and I for one have no problem seeing a dead pheasant or anything else shot for a meal.......The coin on the chain is fantastic and I love the photos of the countryside....Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP
garryson

garryson

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2007
Hungary
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, this pheasant not we shot down. We find the pheasant, which the huntsman shot away.
This is bad?

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same here not bad at all

JC

Gypsy Elf said:
garryson said:
Well, this pheasant not we shot down. We find the pheasant, which the huntsman shot away.
This is bad?

No...it is not bad

jayallday14

Jul 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Excal 1000
Nice finds and great looking meal to come!! What part of Hungary are you in? I am military and spent some time at Taszar. Had good times in Dombovar as well. Spent many an evening at the bar at the Kapos Hotel. I would love to get back to Hungary!!

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, pass the pepper please, just having a little fun

JC

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice you got the kid's back out and with some cool find's.The coin and watch chain would be a sweet find anywhere in the world.Congrat's.........But I do have to say this,....try the Pheasant Cordon Bleu,you'll never go back ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread